1 y

Should I send this message to the girl I like?

she's a year below me in school and weve got a couple classes together. I like her and i think she probably knows. she's been looking / staring at me a lot and she's always facing my way

But there's another guy who she likes too. Theyre just starting to start going out every now and then (for example, they went out for valentines) and she's probably gonna end up dating him if i dont say anything

Even with this other dude involved, i feel like she is interested in or at the least attracted to me. Im sure she knows im into her (i let it slip to a friend of hers) and she always will be quickly glancing or looking from across the room. I think if i start talking to her i have a decent enough shot of takkng her attention.

Were on break from school for the this whole week. I am going to DM her this insta message, or just add her snapchat from instagram and send it that way.

Hey. Ik we've like never talked before but we see each other around a lot and u seem like a really fun girl. I wanna get to know you better.

Does this sound like a good idea? Should i say that or change it around a little?
2
2