Your guys' thoughs on Homosexuality?

I really want to know what you guys think, because I want to see if there is a difference in opinions depending on genders.
(Not trying to be sexist in any way)

820

Most Helpful Guy

• Do whatever you want with your life but don't expect me to respect you or agree with your lifestyle. Poor Christian business owners, such as Christian owned bakeries, are getting shut down because you get offended over them not agreeing with your lifestyle and not bake a cake for you when there are hundreds of other bloody bakeries that can make you a wedding cake. Ridiculous.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • We don't try to hurt the Christians, but if someone were to turn you down because your straight, would you be cool with it?

• Actually I have been shamed. Campuses here, the leftist leaning ones anyway, are incredibly anti-heterosexual and gang up against straight people.

• Oh wow.. I'm sorry to hear that. Well, in our defense, you guys do it to us all the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• People like what they like. Whether the cause is nature or nurture or both, no one knows. Does it really matter? People should be able to love whoever they want.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE