Your guys' thoughs on Homosexuality?

I really want to know what you guys think, because I want to see if there is a difference in opinions depending on genders.
(Not trying to be sexist in any way)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do whatever you want with your life but don't expect me to respect you or agree with your lifestyle. Poor Christian business owners, such as Christian owned bakeries, are getting shut down because you get offended over them not agreeing with your lifestyle and not bake a cake for you when there are hundreds of other bloody bakeries that can make you a wedding cake. Ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
    • We don't try to hurt the Christians, but if someone were to turn you down because your straight, would you be cool with it?

• Show All
    • Actually I have been shamed. Campuses here, the leftist leaning ones anyway, are incredibly anti-heterosexual and gang up against straight people.

• Oh wow.. I'm sorry to hear that. Well, in our defense, you guys do it to us all the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• People like what they like. Whether the cause is nature or nurture or both, no one knows. Does it really matter? People should be able to love whoever they want.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• It's not a choice. It's not a disease. It's just the way some people love.

I really find difficult to understand why so many people hate other people for their sexual orientation.

3|0
    0|0
    • I know. I hate people who think it's a choice. Like, when did you decide to be straight?

• As long as you aren’t constantly spraying it in my face or being a creep, I couldn’t care less if you wanted to identify as a Westinghouse 12x12” television.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them and I know I'll get downvotes because of this but Idc. I don't agree with the lifestyle but they have their right to express how they feel and that's perfectly fine with me. Just don't do it in front of me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well if you don't want gay people to kiss in front of you, I reccomend never kissing in public because maybe they've had enough of your shit too

• Show All
    • I can see your point. I apologize.

• It's okay I forgive you. I'm not an extremist who thinks we should outlaw gay marriage because it's wrong. I just simply don't like or care for what they stand for. Now I know that sounds bad but in today's society if you are caught not "loving" or "caring" for gay people you are shamed for it. Which is stupid. It's taking away someone's voice because you don't like what they have to say. It's the same thing that happened in the 50s...

• I wouldn't never want to prevent them from doing there thing but I can't get over how gross it is to me. I have several gay friends still, what they do after dark is not my concern.

0|0
    0|0
  • I respect them as humans, but I think they are all mentally ill

0|0
    1|1
    • Like what? Homosexuaity is something that can be cured?

• It's not a disease. It's more like being left handed. In the past people thought it was something to be fixed, but now we know better.

• A mental illness is not classed as a disease is it? I still personally think they have something wrong with them.

• Homosexuals should be free to express their love in they same way that other persuasions are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just do you, I dont realy care.
    Its just like the same way i look at yellow cars, i get that people get it, but i dont get it. If you get it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I like to watch two girls go at it, no interest in watching two guys. IMHO

1|0
    0|0
  • What others do to make themselves happy is their own business. I am a heterosexual male and I love women solemente. Everybody has a different flavor of kool-aid they drink and that's what freedom is all about. If you don't want to be tolerant of others personal sexual preferences, that's your problem. People will try to influence your decisions in life based of their own personal morals and opinions. Be smart enough to remember that you live your life for your happiness, not based off what others deem to be "normal". Be your own kind of normal, fk them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with it as long as it's not directed towards me

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. You aren't me so I don't give 2 fucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just people like all of us. I don't mind any sexuality unless it involves children.

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly. Just people. Not like it's a choice

• No, I don't think this is a choice. I wouldn't be able to get hard for a guy even if I chose to.

• Right. Thank you for your opinion 😊

• It's not my thing but if its yours and its consting go do you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't agree with it, but I'm not gonna tell someone how to live their life

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's wrong but people can choose to live their lives how they want idc.

0|0
    0|0
    • You think Homosexuality is a choice?

• Show All
    • Exactly.

• Sure sexual orientation and preferences aren't arbitrarily decided but that doesn't equal us being born that way.

• I think it's wrong but I let people live their lives free from judgement

0|0
    0|0
    • Can you explain why you think it's wrong?

• Show All
    • Yes you can. I myself don't like homophobes. The reason is that I think hating, fearing and bullying other human beings that have done nothing to hurt anyone wrong.

• You're reaching. I'm literally doing nothing to gay people but having a thought about them. The thought police has soiled it's briefs.

• Its shit... in my opinion tho

1|1
    1|2
    • She was asking about homosexuality, not about your face.

• Show All
    • LOL opinion is just an opinion!!! nothing else!

• And i'm saying it bc i had a bad experience! if both are homosexual why would i care? and if 1 homosexual want or go for someone who isn't really into this kind of thing that can be really irritating! believe me! and in my opinion opposite sexes attracts each other more than same sexes.

• I could care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool with it...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Its not the biblical lifestyle recommended by the bible.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then again the bible suggest there was a snake speaking English so who cares

• The bible also says you can murder your spouse for cheating on you.

• I feel like everyone should have the right to do and be with whoever makes them happy. To those of you who are homophobic, what difference does it make or how would it effect you in any way to see someone dating someone of their same sexuality? IT wouldn't so let them be happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It exists and it doesn’t interfere with my life. I have friends who are gay or not straight. They’re p cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a sexual orientation. That's all there is to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s a provable natural thing that occurs just like someone being straight. I don’t really get the big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I seriously don’t give two shits who you love. It’s not my damn business

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you think about Heterosexuality?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's "normal" and very common. Everyone knows about it.

• Too bad we can't just classify it as "sexuality" and let people love as they please!

• I support rights for everyone. Heteros are cool, homos are cool etc.

Recommended myTakes