What do you define as cheating in a relationship?

I'm just curious of what others define as cheating! Sound of ff in the comments below!!

325

Most Helpful Guy

• For us... kissing and other sexual interactions meant in a sexual way. For instance. Kissing your sister on the cheek (if you do that kind of thing) because you haven't seem them in a while. Or kissing a friend-girl because y'all were flirting and the heat of the moment caught you. See the difference? You dont kiss your sister for sexual reasons. But you kissed the friend because of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Kissing, any kind of sex, cuddling, going on dates, sexting.

• Cuddling, are you serious?

• Cuddling is cheating, but I don't think a greeting hug and kiss on the cheek is. If that is then I've cheated with almost every woman I met.

• A hug is not a cuddle though, and I didn’t mean a kiss on the cheek when I said kiss.