Is it your boyfriend's job to take care of you?

My mom and i got into an argument and she said my boyfriend should be taking care of me financially and meeting all my needs. I told her that he was just my boyfriend, he's not obligated to take care of me unless he married me.
  • Yes
  • No

2021

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel like he should help guide, offer support, and be there for you when you need him to be! but no way is he obligated to take care of you

BUT GIRL YOUZ A BOSS ASS BITCH
    nah man you take care of yourself
    the best relationships are when 2 separate individuals come together, but remain 2 separate individuals (just in harmony with one another now)