1 y

Lost my virginity to an escort, Is there any chance left for me of getting a girlfriend?

So I grew up very insecure and have lots of anxiety (financial problems, I was underweight, had bad acne, bullied). I never thought of making a girlfriend because of my problems but met with some girls who made it even worse by humiliating me. At around an age of 25 I started craving a women's touch but at the same time I was bitter from bad experiences with women So finally I hired an escort and had sex, couldn't get it hard because I was not able to relate with her and it went awkward. Now I have given up on girls. I can't do it anymore, I am a loner and all I do is go to high altitudes and camp there for several days all alone to vent out my frustration. I am 28.
1
2