1 y

My sort of friends with benefits didn't want to date me until I another guy asked me out. What's up with that?

Hey guys, so I had a friend with benefits (no sex just kissing and fooling around now and then). It has been going on for about two months. Long story short every time after we fool around he said "I just want to be friends" and gave me all these reasons why. I never cared anyway as I have never thrown a hint that I wanted to be more than that anyway. In fact, because he said it so often I actually thought he was trying to push me away so I started to stay away and see him less. In this time I got closer to a guy friend and he ended up asking me out and I said yes. A few days after I told my ex friend with benefits that I'm now in a relationship. He basically freaked out won't stop calling and asking me to give him a chance saying it is not fair and that he deserves a chance. Wtf is up with that? I'm confused.
2
1