Should I say how I feel?

I like this guy
He is 16 and I'm 13 (no I'm not a hoe)
Anyway, he's on my brothers basketball team. I've hung out with him before, but I just get so nervous around him. I don't know if I should tell him how I feel or just leave it alone.
  • Tell him!!!
  • Don't tell him
  • Wait and let him tell you how he feels
    Vote C

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him that you like him straight up. I've seen some BAD advice on the comments *spotted3*. You don't need to act like a hoe to get an older guy's attention. Just tell him you like him. If he doesn't like you, its not the end of the world, you seem like a very nice girl.

• Him being friends with your brother might make ot a little weird though. Make sure you'd be able to handle seeing him after he rejected you (as he might) just in case.

• Thank you!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is 16 but he stayed back a few times 😂

• Do people say that you're a hoe for dating a guy that much older?

• No problem you should definitely tell him how you feel good luck 👍🏽