Should I say how I feel?

I like this guy
He is 16 and I'm 13 (no I'm not a hoe)
Anyway, he's on my brothers basketball team. I've hung out with him before, but I just get so nervous around him. I don't know if I should tell him how I feel or just leave it alone.
  • Tell him!!!
    Vote A
  • Don't tell him
    Vote B
  • Wait and let him tell you how he feels
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him that you like him straight up. I've seen some BAD advice on the comments *spotted3*. You don't need to act like a hoe to get an older guy's attention. Just tell him you like him. If he doesn't like you, its not the end of the world, you seem like a very nice girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • Him being friends with your brother might make ot a little weird though. Make sure you'd be able to handle seeing him after he rejected you (as he might) just in case.

• Thank you!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is 16 but he stayed back a few times 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • Do people say that you're a hoe for dating a guy that much older?

• Show All
    • No problem you should definitely tell him how you feel good luck 👍🏽

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• PM me... you're really cute... but you'll need to make yourself available to him... be very subtle...

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him first chance you get

0|0
    0|0
  • you should kind of ease it in, complement him then move to flirting then tell him (maybe if you can accidentally let him see you naked/half naked he will be attracted to you, your choice)

0|0
    0|0
    • You don't know wtf you're saying, 13 ffs seriously

• Show All
    • A 13 year old telling another 13 year old to flirt and "accidentally" show herself naked or almost naked to a 16 year old? What? I'm sorry but what? Dude don't give advice where you have no experience. That was the worst advice I have ever seen. What is wrong with you?

• Exactly what I said like wtf with this kid

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him. Life is too short to wait.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes