1 y

Is it reasonable for someone who's 15 to even look into dating?

I'm 15, soon to be 16. Recently I feel like love and relationships have been using too much of my mental capacity and have just been a bigger part of my life than they should be. I know I'm still kinda young to start dating, but I just feel such a strong drive to be in a relationship. One problem is... all of my friends are girls, to be honest. I have a few guy friends but not close ones. Whereas I have 4 close female friends and more that aren't quite as close. I just want a relationship, a serious one (not some BS high school romance type thing, one with a deeper spiritual meaning), but feel I'm too young to find a girl who is serious and wants the same thing. And I just don't know if it's reasonable for someone as young as me to focus on girls instead of school, and bettering myself as a person.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
2
4