Do you ever think you will find "the one"?

1738

Most Helpful Guy

• The more you go out and grow as a person the more likely it is to happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I think so. All comes when you least expect

What Guys Said 37

• No since, there's no right one.. there's only a person you choose to spend the rest of your life with and accept their flaws

• There is a "one" for you in every city. If you give any"one" the time and day, eventually you will see them as the one. That's why you don't date people you don't see a future with at all

• I can prove you wrong on that a million times.

• Lol than dont do that lol

• Yeah. Bad dog.

• I dont think it is possible to but i do think that you can find a genuine relatuinship with someone that can fulfill what you desire in a relationship

• no, I still haven't found my first girlfriend. So, finding even the correct one is out of my current capacity.

• Yes but not in my timing. I can't rush love. I tried with my ex how horrible it was. To find out she never loved you to use you for an escape.

• No. And I'm alright with that. It would be nice if it happened but it's been a long time since I met anyone I was really interested in.

• Why do you think that is

• I wasn't really interested in finding anyone when I was younger; was more interested in going out and drinking and stuff than in dating, even than in sex.

Now I don't seem to meet anyone anymore.

• no. but i still hope to find "some one" not as in having no standards but as in "there is not just one out there that would fit me".

• Yeah some day when everything is perdect in the world. My work will be done and i will be good enough for the one.

• You are good enough bro. You just need to see it. Cause i can see it very clearly. But i can't really show you. You have to see it. Its something youve got to do on your own. You feel me bro?

• But... you sounded like you had the answer :)

• Whats ypur exact question?

• Of course I am optimistic about it. You kinda have to be

• Fuck no. If it hasn't happened by now, it won't happen.

• I found my penis, back in the day. So I'm pretty confident.

• If i know who I am and as a result know what I want then I'm sure I will find that one

• The possibilities are infinite, i just need to keep trying

• My hope regarding this somehow grows again, but slowly.

• I don't believe it.

You only get to meet her...
    If your likes and dislikes are common.

• No I don't think I will ever in this life.
    Unfortunately!!😑😔😔😒😓

• I hope I do, but I'm not sure, if I ever will..

• Why you say that? I kind of feel the same way. So i was wondering why you feel rhis way too.

• I personally think different is good and interesting. I don't think you need to fit in. Also you don't necessarily need to find someone who thinks exactly like you. Isn't the point to find someone who complements you? I get it though.. I'm not always that simple either..

• Yeah i agree with you

• I'm lucky... I already married her.

• You will... it's just a matter of time.

• Yes!

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 16