How common is “man-hating” amongst women? And what are your thoughts on this?

Let me elaborate on the action. Women that bash men. State how there are no good men out there, all men are cheaters, all men are stupid, etc. I have heard this from several women in my life. Older family members and a few friends.

• I encounter these women often and I think they’re seeking attention
  • I am one of these women and I think my opinion is valid
  • This whole term is new to me and I think it’s ridiculous
    Vote C
  • I’m indifferent
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

832

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most women are pretty decent. My exception would be the weird feminists who write opinion pieces in the media. I don't know wtf their problem is.