1 y

I feel like a bad person for rejecting guys I go on dates with, how to not feel bad about not being attracted to them when they're clearly infatuated?

How do people date without feeling guilty of letting the other person down?

I hate going on first dates. For some reason these guys all get extremely interested and infatuated with me from the get go but I feel nothing for them. Then I have to be the evil person who tells them it's not going to happen and I hate hate hate it. People always tease me saying: "everyone falls for you" and I'm painfully aware of how accurate it is. I just wish I'd fall for someone back too. But right now I just feel like giving up because I'm tired of having these conversations and feeling guilty. So how to stop feeling like a bad person for not being attracted to someone who's showing interest in you?
4
0