1 y

His friend asked me out?

A friend of mine has a crush on me. He told me a few months ago and still likes me, but I don't feel the same way. He say's he's ok with it and we're good friends. But now one of his best friends, from who I know that he used to like me a few years ago, has started texting me and he asked me out today. I would really like to say yes, but the thing that bothers me is that he knows that his friend has had a crush on me for the past few months.

I mean.. Isn't it a total dick move towards the other guy? I know that if I liked someone, I would be super pissed off if my friend would ask him out knowing that I like him too.

I just don't know what to do with this.. Should I ask him if it doesn't bother him at all that he will hurt his friend like this? Or just go on the date and let him deal with whatever happens between him and his friend?
His friend asked me out?
2
1