Do guys prefer good girls or bad girls?

Some guys associate being a bad girl with sexy confident good in bed fun intriguing kind of girl while good girls are nice shy innocent sweet girls and they usually want a little challenge and that's why they like bad girls. So what do guys really like more? Do guys prefer good girls or bad girls??Do guys prefer good girls or bad girls??

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer confidence, assertion and a decent amount of empathy. I don't really associate it with 'good girl' or 'bad girl'. Honestly I think that whole notion is silly.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The concept of bad and good is kind of stupid. As adults we prefer partners who are confident in their autonomy and have other characteristics that define them such as wit , humor , intelligence , etc. Anyone who defines them selves as solely being good or bad is probably 1 dimensional.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 46

• I want a good girl because I want to build something solid with her. And I'm inherently good myself so, I want someone who shares my values and morals.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good girls are the only ones I have any chemistry with. I see them as more intellectual as well based on my bias. I don't mind them being bad under the sheets though haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • One in the same

Women have many sides. Some they conceal in an expert fashion. The 'good girl' can be wickedly bad. The same as the 'bad girl' being angelically good

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the bad girls because it seems like they have more fun good girls and nice and I like having fun as well but they're not as bad as the bad girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Good girls. For a relationship its better to be a good girl. I don't mind if she pretends to be be though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys probably prefer the idea of a bad girl because of the imagined sexual confidence we associate with it, but in reality I am sure most would be happier with a sweet girl

0|0
    0|0
  • best way to describe what i want and meed is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKOR8TddfcM

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both TBH but bad girls kind tip the scale more they have a certain sexiness and confidence I find addicting

0|0
    0|1
  • Who are bad girls they are stupid women who lost track of reality and still bot willing to find it (Sinners who refuse to repent).

0|0
    0|0
  • OBVIOUSLY good girls. Who the hell wants to be wrapped up with someone who just causes issues? Fuck that

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer good girls because bad girls are a headache -- especially if she's more likely to cheat or cause stress in your life with other nonsense.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer good girls who aren't afraid of their sexuality. Bad girls don't do anything for me, really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good ones that can take on the bad one's, but where are they tho?

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's see well a good one with a wild mind or something like that but the good one in general

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's how it is
    Guys like a good fun girl who will bad for him that's the coolest thing ever 👌

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, when I think bad girl I think meth addict, angry at the world, abusive, cheating... no thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for good things and bad for bad things... I go for both

0|0
    0|0
  • We want both, but we like the bad girl in the bedroom

0|0
    0|1
  • Bad girls can be fun to date but too much trouble for a relationship. Good girls are for long term.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather have a good girl. Someone who can actually be a mother some day

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that depend on boys. If he is good and think positive then he is definetly want good girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice, good!

0|0
    0|0
  • Goooooooood

0|0
    0|0
  • I like good girls..

0|1
    0|0
  • Can i have both in the same girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets..

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad girls for hookup
    Good girls for. marriage

0|0
    0|0
  • Good, confident, sweet girls

0|1
    0|0
  • Anyone who's real.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer good girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Good girl team! Sorry. I can't help it. I am not religious and don't want kids. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Goods Girls are Bad Girls Who Don’t get caught.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes