1 y

Girls, Gals, I want to know your opinions on virginity, do you value it or prefer to lose it with the first guy you meet?

I am a 29 year old virgin. I've never fallen in really in love with any guy yet. Although, I've had a couple of boyfriends and the rest were dates. The farthest I have been really intimate with a guy was oral. Please be honest and share your advice and opinions about the topic. Do you think it is ok to be a virgin at this age, Should I wait for the right guy and give it up or should I have a hook up with someone? I also want to know from you gals, Did you love the guy at least when you have lost your virginity? Or did you just lose it to anyone, cause of what your surroundings pressures you to do? Did you gals ever feel used up when you've lost it early or lost it to a person that you didn't loved? At what age did you lose it, does age matter? Do you think that guys would care if you are a virgin or a non virgin nowadays?
1