Would you be okay with one of your friends dating your sister/brother?

• Yes
  • No
  • I dont have a sister/brother
    Vote C

2932

Most Helpful Girl

• If my 21 year old guy friend was to date my 10 year old brother.. how bout nah? ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Even if my brother was old enough I still wouldn't be on board with him dating any of my friends because I would be in the middle of any argument and I like to refrain from conflict.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So that means you would join in on a 3some? Or did I get that wrong

• Lol that wasn't even close but yeah I get you

• Ssaokaaay dude :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If my sister was younger (and single), and of age... it'd still depend on the "friend."

If it was like a few friends - No. Just. No. But if it was like a few other friends... awesome! I have a buddy who got married, had a kid. But if he was single, and interested, and my sister was single, interested, and his age, and they wanted to date, I would think it was awesome - He's never cheated, he's usually treated girlfriends with a lot of love and respect; he's not the type to jump into bed with them, etc. So yes.

But I have a friend who has strong bipolar issues. He's done a lot of immature crap to women; I don't think he's violent, but he's not always so kind, and his issues alone, even from the moderate disrespect and cluelessness would be enough to make me very leery about the idea of them dating.

I have another friend who I've had to kind of leave behind. He claims not to do drugs (but then admits to doing a lot of weed.); he's a "sex, drugs, and rock and roll" type. A bit immature for his age. He's had substance abuse issues, been in jail for "minor stuff," but still... not that she'd be interested, even assuming she was younger and single, but while I like the guy, unless he matured a lot and in a quick amount of time, I wouldn't approve as like a boyfriend type, or as a possible future husband or father.

So... some of my friends are great guys. Very responsible, they treat women with respect and love, aren't just trying to hook up or get into a woman's pants... but some aren't such great guys. And some are ok, but aren't great for relationships with someone's sister if you'd want the best for her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE