1 y

Now that the majority of white women in the USA tend to date mostly outside their race, should white men date other races too? Read details first pls?

I am not saying all white women are like that but in general the vast majority of white women tend to prefer men from other races for dating/marriage.
Of course there are a few that still like white men and a few that actually prefer white men. I acknowledge their existence but unfortunately they are few in numbers.
So do you think white American men should be more open minded and date mostly outside their race like white women do?
Should they learn from white women to be more tolerant, open minded and willing to learn things about other cultures, languages and even religions?
I mean for most part white men tend to exclusively prefer white women over any other race and who can blame us? I mean white women are some of the most beautiful women in the world and for most part they make good wives and mothers.
But the thing is you can like a person to the moon and back but if the feelings are not mutual it is a waste of time.
So it might be right to think that white men should be more open minded and date other races more often.
No hate for white women though! I understand that they found a person they really love and I respect that and besides most of the mixed babies have white mothers and they look amazing!
Anyway... what do you think?

1
21