1 y

Really worried, does she think I'm weird or creepy?

I see this single mum outside our local school gate (her daughter and mine share the same class). She keeps staring at me, being nervous around me, smiles at me... etc. It's been months now. In the beginning, I kind of fancied her and now I've developed a massive crush on her. I'd like to believe it's mutual. Which I think it is.

Anyway, I sent her flowers before, and that seems to have increased her interest. On Valentine's day, I sent her a card in which I expressed my 'admiration' briefly and right to the point. Like the flowers, I sent the card to her mum's since I don't know where in my town she lives exactly. She spends most of her time at her mum's (her mum lives down the road from me, not stalking LOL).

After the flowers, the mum became extra nice and friendly to me. However, after the card, I'm sensing the mum sort of became really cold and distant. A couple of days ago, I caught her talking to her husband and both of them looking at me. Awkward!!!

Frankly, I'm worried. I'm not sure what's going on, do they think I'm a stalker or something? Or the whole thing is just circumstantial. I'm really confused. Could somebody please help me figure out what on earth is going on? Now, I'm worried if I approach the girl, that will get me in trouble. I'm already feeling hurt and heart-broken by the whole experience anyway... Or, am I reading too much into it?
1 y
The husband is the mum's husband, my crush's dad. Sorry, that caused some confusion.
0
2