1 y

Why is my friend messaging and calling my boyfriend?

So I checked my boyfriend's call log cuz I had suspicions of what was going on and for 3 days straight he was talking to what I thought was my best friend and it was literally every 30 minutes to an hour that they were texting or calling each other and he says that it was just about me that he was worried about me and he was asking her about me. B*******? Or should I take his word for it?
5 mo
Dude the EXACT same thing happened with me and my dude and my friend still say it was only to talk about me but I never once believed that shit. What kind of dude talks to ANY female on the phone e that much talking shit? Only females do thatshit.
5 mo
Nonetheless if they hid it from you like my dude and friend did then that already convinced me they were talking about something that would hurt or make me mad that's why they hid it. Shits obvious
4
3