Am I dumb for wanting to leave someone who has cheated and lied the whole relationship?

1326

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it sounds like the best thing to do. Trust has been violated to the point where i do not see how you can build a successful relationship on this broken foundation. Your partner also showed that they do not care about you enough to be considerate of the pain these actions cause you. Leaving would be a good thing in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you serious? The question is more dumb than leaving, you should have left the first time he cheated, find someone better and never look back