Am I dumb for wanting to leave someone who has cheated and lied the whole relationship?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it sounds like the best thing to do. Trust has been violated to the point where i do not see how you can build a successful relationship on this broken foundation. Your partner also showed that they do not care about you enough to be considerate of the pain these actions cause you. Leaving would be a good thing in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you serious? The question is more dumb than leaving, you should have left the first time he cheated, find someone better and never look back

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Yes you are dumb.

Dumb for not leaving him the instant he cheated one time. You should have left him and moved on the moment you found out. It's dumb to stay with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • That is up to you, if you want to leave that someone, but, and this is just my opinion, I would have left them almost instantly since I have zero tolerance for that. And no you are not dumb for wanting to leave someone who hurt you intencionally or unintentionally in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's dumb if you carried on to stay in a relationship with a compulsive liar and a nasty cheater.

So you made the right (smart) choice instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I take it they made you come to that conclusion to stop you leaving 😐

Drop that Bye Felicia and be freeeeeee

0|0
    0|0
  • It only depends if its going to hurt you or not. Have you had a conversation with him about the cheating?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i would leave someone too who has cheated and lied to me
    in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If it makes you unhappy that is your only option !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • HELL NO!!!
    There is someone out there better for u...

0|0
    0|0
  • No but this question is dumb, get rid of the guy

2|0
    0|0
  • you would be more dumb if you stayed

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends, why don't you want to leave?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Why haven't you already left

1|0
    0|0
  • No that's a smart thing to do

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to let him go and find someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but you should've already left

0|0
    0|0
  • That is the logical thing to do

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah ur dumb not to

0|0
    0|0
  • No. You should probably do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you're smart

0|0
    0|0
  • No you are normal

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's called self respect. I would had

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you'd be bumb if you stayed

0|0
    0|0
  • No sounds like the right thing to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumb if you stay!

0|0
    0|0
  • Short answer: nope
    Boring answer: depending on how much you liked / loved this person and how much suffering you were willing to suffer, it becomes more complex. How willing are you do be lied upon? How important it is for you to be the only person in that person's life? (I guess that is what you should ask yourself and answer honestly)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Hell no. Thats courage and shows u love yourself more. Good job. Never say you're dumb for letting go of the negative things in your life

0|0
    0|0
  • No your not dumb your actually doing the right thing because I don’t see why would you stay with a liar or a cheater the world is too big for you to be stuck to a stupid unappreciative person

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean... yeah. The heart wants what it wants but that doesn't mean you're not being dumb about this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite the opposite. It’s a very smart decision. Just make sure you don’t go back after leaving.

0|0
    0|0
  • No your not dumb chick and sorry as I've cheated with guys who have girlfriends and i think nothing of it x

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, it'd be dumb if you wanted to still stay in the relationship after knowing that's all that's been going on

0|0
    0|0
  • No you're dump for staying.
    Sorry :(

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's a pretty normal reaction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why haven't you left sooner?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It's in your best interest to walk away.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you're dumb for even asking this question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you're happy to be lied to and cheated on. Do you not count?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes