Would you feel more attracted/connected to someone who shares your style?

If you loved to dress all black, would you be more attracted or feel more sympathy for a person (potential partner) who is also dressed all black? Or if you preferred to dress some kinda hipster, would you prefer that too on someone else? Spoken in general, do you feel more sympathy/connection or attraction for someone who has the same or a similar style like you?Would you feel more attracted/connected to someone who shares your style?

I think my questions isn´t clear to the most, because I don´t mean being superficial and liking persons only based on their style. I just wondered if someone dresses in a similar way to you, would you feel more curious for them in general? Or is the opposite the case and it seems more like boring, because it´s so similar to you

2033

Most Helpful Guy

• I stick to vintage styles and retro clothing (victorian era, 1950's, 1960's etc) so I am mostly attracted to girls that dress that way (very rare though because most girls I've seen dress relaxed these days). I also have a special place in my heart for punk rock/metal girls because I grew up in that scene.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a deal breaker, but yes! Sometimes I dress generally like a female version of Milo from that Disney Atlantis movie, and other times I like to wear bohemian-styles with rich colors, paisley and florals. Sounds odd for a guy to incorporate any of these and look sane, but I've seen it done right quite a few times before (on straight guys, too) and it looks cute.

But it doesn't even have to be that specific theme/look, I just love when guys dress creatively.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Saw your update; I would most definitely grow curious of them as a person, because it's not common that I'll see what I described.
      Also, even though I don't dress this way personally, but sincerely you asked, I would feel the same way about a guy who dresses in punk fashion (spikes, vintage jacket with patches and pins, Dr Martens, bright, tall Mohawks, etc); the "bad boy" concept never sold me, but instead I know that guys who dress like this put some time and thought into curating and collecting that kind of stuff; it's an art form, and I admire that.

• But since* you asked--sorry, autocorrect.

• thanks for sharing!