How shy are you when it comes to ordering/eating food on a first date?

• I order salad and water only. I am that shy.
    Vote A
  • I order appetizer and entree with drinks.
    Vote B
  • I order appetizer down to dessert. I go all out.
    Vote C
  • I am not shy at all, I talk with my mouth full and splatter everywhere lol
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ll order whatever I want. Typically a salad with an appetizer. Or just depending the place cause I’m vegan XD I don’t care what they think XD

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• That all depends on whos paying the bill sounds dumb but I have been asked out on a date by a girl and accourding to me the asker is the one to pick up the bill at least on a first date so if im the asker not shy at all but I do look for non-smelling (garlic fried unions ect) food and non-messy on a first date

1|0
    0|0
  • Not shy. I'm there to eat after all... make sure no matter how bad the date is, you had a decent meal out of it at least so it's not a complete waste of time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t do appetizers, but if I take someone out to eat then I’m going to do so. So long as someone isn’t gulping, chewing loudly, or talking with a full mouth then it won’t matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • i usually try to eat something that won't cause me to be messy or slovenly (like ribs or something) but i don't care beyond that

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't go on dinner dates much because I find them boring. I like to be active and competitive, I don't like sitting down and just talking for an hour.

1|0
    0|0
    • Can't you do both? Grab lunch before or after you do a different activity together?

• I like to be active for a long time, this applies on dates as well. Also, under my program, I'm only to eat at a certain window, where I'll be eating a lot because it's the only time I eat, which will vacuum my wallet if I were to go to dinner.

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 25

• I don't want to go out to eat for a first date. I just don't like eating when getting to know one another. And if I would, I can't fit more than one course in me anyway, so I'd just order the main course.

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends how well I know the person, how much money they have and how seriously I take the person as a romantic partner.

1|0
    0|0
  • I order regular food, but I mostly pick at it and take it home to eat. I get too shy and anxious to eat. My throat gets closed up, and trying to force food down is painful. I try to avoid going out to eat for first dates.

2|0
    0|0
  • I’d order salad because I like it and water because I like it 😂 not because I’m shy.
    I have a quite small appetite so salads is usually the best amount because I don’t want to have too much left overs. Especially if he’s paying.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, never been shy about eating on a first date. I just eat until I'm full, but yes, I do make sure it's nothing too messy! Also, I don't like the majority of salads so I'd never do just salad and water

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes