Do you think your dating life is exciting enough? If not, what do you do then?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I go on dates at least once a week. Some of the guys are second time dates and they typically go pretty well. My roommate does the same too. We like to call ourselves "serial daters". But in a way it makes me feel like The Bachelorette and that about 5 guys are competing for me. I don't have sex with them though. I have a friend for that.

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• If by "dating life" you mean "occasionally meeting new people on dates", I don't have a dating life because I'm married. However, I'm actually very happy about that. I hate smalltalk with a passion and I absolutely can't handle awkwardness. So, while most young people like to go on dates, I've always hated it when I was single. My nervousness and feelings of awkwardness were at such a high level that I couldn't actually enjoy the evening. I always felt like I have to act a role... like I have to wear a mask. And I really hate that.
    Being married is wonderful in that regard. I appreciate and cherish the emotional intimacy and the feeling of trust. I know that even if I do something really embarrassing or dumb, my wife will still love me. She won't just get up, walk out and disappear. This makes me feel at ease. It makes me feel like I can be myself. And that is very relaxing.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I wouldn't describe it as exiting, but exiting isn't something I'm looking for.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because it literally doesn't and has never existed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine was really good when I did date. The dating life stopped when I met my boyfriend and our relationship has turned into a LTR thing. It's fun for the most part, but has it's ups and downs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating isn't exciting at all.. and if you're looking for that "butterflies in the belly lovesick eyes" romance then you'll be looking for awhile. And possibly forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all LOL I've never been on a date in my life or been given so much as a glance (unless ofc from creeps). RIP~

0|0
    0|0
  • Give me dating life so I can wonder if its exciting

0|0
    0|0
  • What dating life lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because i’m not in one

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahahahahhahaha! (that's all ;D)

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s not. I need to get out more

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Hit the weights and get jacked. Post some new shirtless pics on tinder and let the vaginas start rolling into the scene.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spice it up. Try something new. You got into it because you obviously liked something about them and it's up to both of you to keep things fresh and interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't get married that doesn't excite things. If you can't have an exciting enough relationship before marriage its not gonna get better after marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering my dating life is non-existent I'd say NO.

What I do? Nothing. I can't be bothered at the moment, I have more important things on my head

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, because i'm not having one *forever alone meme*, even my fkbuddy got a new friend now. Im shi**y at online dating and in RL i don"t get to know somebody new who i'd be interestet in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering I'm completely single and not courting anyone right now... I'd say no, not really.

I don't know... Log into tinder I guess? But do I really care? πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no dating life. It just does not exist for me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • All this answers made me feel better πŸ˜… let's me know I'm not alone

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes jt iss I love it, though sometimes it can get a bit stressful but its okay because I love each other and it always gets fixed πŸ˜‡

0|0
    0|0
  • Mines fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty exciting

0|0
    0|0
  • Single, not for long though

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ll let you know after I get one. πŸ˜’

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm single, so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends by age

0|0
    0|0
  • Imagination is amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • My dating life is pretty much just dating sims.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes