1 y

Guys, Would you do all these things if you didn’t have feelings for a girl, in other words just for sex?

I’ve know this guy for 4 years. We’ve been on and off sex buddies. I say off because he moved away at one point and we both dated other people seriously. Recently we both broke up with our exes around the same time. He lives 13 hrs away but there’s not much to do in his town. So he’s come by 3 times in 5 months to visit me. We spent a whole day at the spa. He came Christmas shopping with me. He sometimes talks about what it would be like to date me and how we could work together. He even brought up that he was looking at jobs here, but that he needs to get a certification first. The other day he showed up and bought me flowers with a box full of beer wrapped very nicely. My question is would a guy do all this just for sex or do you think he likes me?
14