Why did he continue to send me snap chats when I told him I am waiting until I get married to have sex?

this guy and i were talking. we hung out. he knows im a virgin, but i told him i was waiting until marriage when we hung out again. he would send me random snap chats of his day to me every day. he continued to do so when i told him that. why?

319

Most Helpful Guy

• You are waiting until marriage for sex and he probably respects that. I don't see any harm in him snapping you as long as he isn't trying to coerce you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He still wants to talk to you regardless if you waiting until marriage for sex. He’s respecting you. Snapchat isn’t all about sex. Give the guy a chance.