Why did he continue to send me snap chats when I told him I am waiting until I get married to have sex?

this guy and i were talking. we hung out. he knows im a virgin, but i told him i was waiting until marriage when we hung out again. he would send me random snap chats of his day to me every day. he continued to do so when i told him that. why?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You are waiting until marriage for sex and he probably respects that. I don't see any harm in him snapping you as long as he isn't trying to coerce you.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He still wants to talk to you regardless if you waiting until marriage for sex. He’s respecting you. Snapchat isn’t all about sex. Give the guy a chance.

0|5
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Are you that shallow that you think that every single guy out their just strictly wants to get into your pants? That’s an issue you need to deal with. Dude clearly is into you, wants to share what’s going on with you. And you are trying to push a good man away? Nothing wrong with waiting for marriage, but this would be a red flag to me. If he only knew.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your 30 and a virgin really girly we need too talk and my problems with that is honestly if you don't give a new car a test driven before your by and don't like it after your contractually obligated what happens then you divorced or live with a personal that your not compatible with sexually?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's just going for that snap score and keeping up that streak.
    Or he's interested past just hooking up, whichever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some men like attention from females even if they know they aren't having sex or they aren't interested in sex with said woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys just wanna share. He want you involved in his life. As long as they're not nudes it's fine

0|3
    0|0
  • I don't have snapchat, is it really a flirt app? Maybe he is even willing to marry you for a fuck. or you just think to much about something harmless...

0|0
    0|0
  • He isn't allowed to snap you after you tell him about the virgin thing?

0|0
    0|0
  • He's nagging like a kid. It works sometimes so don't blame him for trying lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • How tf is it even related

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah I don't get it too..

• Show All
    • Lol I'm sorry I just turned my phone on and saw it. I'm done lol bye y'all

• Can't blame a guy for trying, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • 30 virgin must be damnnnn ugly AF

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the topic of messages

0|1
    0|0
  • Because maybe he is not looking for sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could be a streak πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause your a virgin

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you realy 30 years old?

0|0
    0|0
  • .. he LIKES you... ya daft ninny

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you're 30 or older and he knows you're either lying or full of hog $h! t.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• May e he will repect your wishes. He may want to go on a date with you start dating then one day get married

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't get it. Snap isn't all about sex. Seems of he is snapping you about his day he wants to involve you and seems to be respecting your wishes.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes