Do I tell him I've never kissed anyone ever?

I'm 22 and never kissed anyone or been in a relationship. I know, what's up with that. The thing is, there's this guy I like, we're meeting soon and I know something's gonna happen. Do I tell him beforehand I've never kissed anyone? He's few years older and has lots of experience.
I'm afraid that he'll think I'm a weirdo if I tell him, and that it will be too obvious I have no experience if I don't.
What do y'all think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd suggest you try indicating that you're new to this and you'd like to take it slowly rather than saying that it's your first kiss. Guys can get a bit worried about being someone's first so I'd avoid the word first and use terms like new, inexperienced and learning.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So was I when I had my first kiss. He didn’t know though. It just came naturally except the French kissing bits. I can’t French kiss. If you want to tell him then do that. If you don’t want to it’s your choice. Don’t feel compelled to tell him

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• It's not important. No need to. Only if he asks. Like if he senses hesitation or anything and asks if you're ok, then you can explain that, but otherwise it's not important. You'll be fine. It will just come naturally.

2|0
    0|0
  • Never tell a man you never kissed or you are not a virgin. Best some things to keep it locked in your heart. Let them find out by themselves. Enjoy the tour. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I would just tell him the truth, more than likely he will be thrilled knowing anything you do will be the first for you, and if he acts too weird about it then you should see flags and maybe move on. Your first's will happen when it is right for you, there is no guide lines for it, just what feels natural and right for you. If he has feelings for you and is honest he will look for ways to make it all special for you both.

1|0
    0|0
  • Forget the kiss. Get on your knees and start unzipping his pants. You need it bad

1|1
    3|2
  • You do not need to tell him... Why tell him all petty details

1|0
    0|0
    • How is that petty?

• Exactly my point it doesn't matter.. As long as u don't throw an awkward kiss

• It's my first it might be awkward. 😂

• it will be pretty obvious but yes u should he will be understanding and if he's not then he doesn't deserve ur first kiss if he's knows this he also might try and make it more special

1|0
    0|0
  • Honesty is a big Bit of a serious relationship, Tell him and proced to Kiss him, youve got that Problem out of your Way 😜

2|0
    0|0
  • You've waited this long, it makes sense to tell him, gauge his reaction and then decide if he is worthy of the honor of being your first kiss.

2|0
    1|0
  • If you're gonna kiss him only tell him you've never kissed anyone AFTER you've kissed xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Why anyone will think you're a weirdo if you haven't kissed anyone. If you want to tell him, just tell him. It might happen you kiss better than him.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're not a weirdo... juat don't share this with him

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guy would be fine with you inexperience. So just go by your gut felling

1|1
    0|0
  • You don't have to tell him. How comfortable do you feel with him?

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I would be honored to have your first kiss. But is he worthy of yours?

0|0
    0|0
  • At least your not my age and your not a guy 😂😂

2|0
    0|0
  • Guys typically find innocence attractive

2|0
    0|0
  • Let him figure out. See if he can?🤔

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls like you should be much prouder than they are.

So what just because everyone is whoring you should too?

I never kissed or had sex and i would take the opportunity and marry a girl like you ffs

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't think too much, if you want to say just tell him or you can have some kiss practice

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I mean why should it matter? And it's not weird. you could tell, i don't think it would hurt anything and If it does then he can go take himself somewhere else, but that's just my opinion

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you very much. <3

• if you feel like you have no experience and that's what makes you a weirdo dont be foolish. he'll be honoured because this means that you have been saving your first kiss and he is the lucky guy. he'll know that how much you trust him. so after the moment if the things go how you expected tell him

1|0
    0|0
  • he shouldn't think your weird and it shouldn't be a problem unless his a dickhead. more or less he will be complimented that he is your first.

1|0
    0|0
  • no need to tell, just let it flow naturally. we all gotta start somewhere

1|0
    0|0
  • You don’t have to tell him. Only tell him if you’re comfortable doing so.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dunno. You dont have to think so much. Just be yourself. Let yourself natural. Its just good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him ! If he judges u he's not the one

2|3
    0|1
  • Tell the truth

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes