Do I tell him I've never kissed anyone ever?

I'm 22 and never kissed anyone or been in a relationship. I know, what's up with that. The thing is, there's this guy I like, we're meeting soon and I know something's gonna happen. Do I tell him beforehand I've never kissed anyone? He's few years older and has lots of experience.
I'm afraid that he'll think I'm a weirdo if I tell him, and that it will be too obvious I have no experience if I don't.
What do y'all think?

920

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd suggest you try indicating that you're new to this and you'd like to take it slowly rather than saying that it's your first kiss. Guys can get a bit worried about being someone's first so I'd avoid the word first and use terms like new, inexperienced and learning.

Most Helpful Girl

• So was I when I had my first kiss. He didn’t know though. It just came naturally except the French kissing bits. I can’t French kiss. If you want to tell him then do that. If you don’t want to it’s your choice. Don’t feel compelled to tell him