1 y

WHAT SHOULD A WOMEN IN MY POSITION DO? DEALING WITH A PLAYER OR?

So i get to know this guy on dating site it's we are texting rarely for about three months, I come from a strict family am not allowed to have sex or date till I get married, But am 22 I dated guys without my family knowledge. i told him everything from the beginning and in some point i told him to block me cause I was starting to have feelings for him i felt he is a player and he won't understand that am not for hookups am a virgin and its not going to work so he started talking about relationships how he want to have a relationship and asking me constantly to see me i told him its hard but i l ll try he said "if this will work i should put an effort" so i did i was actiuly puting my life in danger to go to his city and to see him couse he did came once to my city and it was impossible for me to see him. we arranged a day and before one night he was talking about getting intimate i was honest told him to let me see who u are and lets see if this going to work told him don't get pushy he said sorry and stopped texting i asked him the next day if we are going to meet he said i want to meet you on the weekend i told him "I can't " he said "I want to meet you tomorrow but i can't i have to work" he just got promoted so i understood. Then he stopped texting watching my snaps or anything ANYTHING AT ALL. I got realy angry and sent a lot of aggressive words he kept saying am crazy and sick? so i told him to block me or deal with it HE didn't RESPOND AND didn't BLOCK MENEITHER SO I UNFRIENDED HIM AT THE SAME DAY HE NOTICED AND FRIENDED ME AGAIN WTF I can't UNDERSTAND HIM MY HEART HURTS I WANT TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE AND WALK AWAY I can't am attractive women surrounded by handsome good looking guys would love to go out with me but I can't STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM OR BLOCK HIM WTF DO I DO? And what is on his mind am confused WHAT IS HAPPINING?
4
0