1 y

Questions men love to be asked when starting a conversation online?

On dating sites, you want to get to know someone, obviously, and the usual questions in the beginning are things like "what do you do for work" "where are you from," etc. But I find these kinda boring and seems that guys do too.
It appears I inadvertently insulted a guy this morning, & it has me puzzled. On his profile, he's a class clown & his first pic is him dressed as Captain Bob the Saturday morning oil painting artist. I asked what he did for a living, & then said "oh wait, I remember now, you're that artist on Saturday mornings who makes 'happy mistakes, lol.' " He replied that he disliked that comment & then told me he's a senior advisor for the govt. I wrote back that that was cool & asked what Dept. Haven't heard back. I'm thinking he's somehow super sensitive or did I seriously make a big blunder there? With us both being clowns, I thought sure he would get the joke & play along...
I'd like to hear from guys, or girls who have had good experiences, what are things you'd like us to ask you. And don't say if we want to see your dick, lol. We all know that's a given hahaha.
29
0