1 y

So the guy I'm dating seems uninterested all of a sudden, leaves my texts on seen and replies late, blaming the weather for his cranky mood?

We've been dating for two weeks and just yesterday we were crazy about each other. Texting all day long, calling, seeing each other every second day, etc. Yesterday he had a game night with his buddies and promised me he's gonna call me before I go to bed (like he always does, he knows I go to bed at around 11 pm). He didn't call so I sent him a goodnight text before I crashed (11:30 pm, I was actually waiting for his call), and 30 minutes later he replied that they got too hooked to the game and are still playing, apologized, wished me a good night and said we'll talk tomorrow. The text woke me up and I just looked at it and didn't reply (I was kinda half a sleep). But honestly, it hurt me a little that he didn't remember (?) to at least text me before 11 pm that he won't be able to talk. We texted back and forth just a few hours before that while he was playing with them (he was sending me kisses and hugs non-stop, saying how he can't wait to hear my voice when the guys are gone, etc.). But okay, nevermind. I woke up today and texted him at noon, I sent him some funny video I found and asked him how his day is going and did they had fun yesterday. He saw my text and didn't reply for 5 hours. Then he texted that he's just lazying around the house and has a cranky mood because the weather sucks and he can't go skiing (?). No emoticons, no follow up question about my day or anything, just a cold, uninterested response. It irritated me but I didn't want to push the buttons, I just replied with "Ah, okay, hope it gets better". He left me on seen with that text and didn't reply anything. It's already evening and still nothing... What the hell? Should I call him and ask him if something is wrong? Will I seem to needy? Or just leave him be and have a talk with him when he gets to me first?
2
2