Do you care if your partner is bisexual or straight?

Do you care if your partner is bisexual or straight? Do you prefer that they be one or the other?

• I prefer a heterosexual partner
  • Do you care if your partner is bisexual or straight?I prefer a bisexual partner
  • Do you care if your partner is bisexual or straight?I do not care if my partner is bisexual or heterosexual
    Vote C
  • Do you care if your partner is bisexual or straight?I'm asexual and really don't care
    Vote D
  • Do you care if your partner is bisexual or straight?Bananas?
    Vote E
  • Do you care if your partner is bisexual or straight?Melons?
    Vote F
  • Do you care if your partner is bisexual or straight?Fruit Salad?
    Vote G

1042

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be a bit concerned if he was straight … remind me to ask him next time he drops the soap.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ahhh, I should have done this better! There should have been a gay option as well. Hmmm... My apologies to anyone who sees this and wants that option. The thought was tickling my mind and never made it through. Kind of like the heterosexual picture I added for the first option that's not there now.

• Hahahaha, I was just messing with you. I don't think there needs to be an option for such a small minority.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't care, because their sexuality doesn't affect their attraction towards *me*. It also doesn't affect the relationship as a whole.
    Claiming that bi people are more likely to cheat or leave you just because they have "more options" is silly. All it takes is for them to fall for one other person, so it doesn't matter if your partner is bi or straight or how many options they have. I could have a million and one options and I would still not cheat on my boyfriend, simply because that's not who I am.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE