Do you care if your partner is bisexual or straight?

Do you care if your partner is bisexual or straight? Do you prefer that they be one or the other?

• I prefer a heterosexual partner
    Vote A
  • Do you care if your partner is bisexual or straight?I prefer a bisexual partner
    Vote B
  • Do you care if your partner is bisexual or straight?I do not care if my partner is bisexual or heterosexual
    Vote C
  • Do you care if your partner is bisexual or straight?I'm asexual and really don't care
    Vote D
  • Do you care if your partner is bisexual or straight?Bananas?
    Vote E
  • Do you care if your partner is bisexual or straight?Melons?
    Vote F
  • Do you care if your partner is bisexual or straight?Fruit Salad?
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be a bit concerned if he was straight … remind me to ask him next time he drops the soap.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ahhh, I should have done this better! There should have been a gay option as well. Hmmm... My apologies to anyone who sees this and wants that option. The thought was tickling my mind and never made it through. Kind of like the heterosexual picture I added for the first option that's not there now.

• Hahahaha, I was just messing with you. I don't think there needs to be an option for such a small minority.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't care, because their sexuality doesn't affect their attraction towards *me*. It also doesn't affect the relationship as a whole.
    Claiming that bi people are more likely to cheat or leave you just because they have "more options" is silly. All it takes is for them to fall for one other person, so it doesn't matter if your partner is bi or straight or how many options they have. I could have a million and one options and I would still not cheat on my boyfriend, simply because that's not who I am.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• I don't care either way. It only matters that they are faithful. Their bisexuality is no threat while they remain faithful. The only question mark would be over whether they might not be the best long term investment, because their yearning to be with their own gender might become too strong. However, relationships aren't guaranteed to last anyway so whose to say if the risk is greater. Perhaps I would say that for marriage I'd prefer a heterosexual, less risk. For dating it doesn't matter.

1|1
    0|0
  • In my experience, bisexual girls have a lot of issues. Going for guys *and* girls is a symptom of the deep seated serious problems.

getyarn.io/.../ca6b3191-c2e6-47f9-96aa-eb3f9e3e39f0

1|2
    2|0
  • I'm Bi, and prefer a Bi girlfriend. One big reason is that if she's Bi, then it's ok for me to be. Almost every woman I've had contact with doesn't truly see Bi men as Bi - they see them as gay, and want nothing to do with them. So, I'm pleasantly surprised that the vast predominance of women answering this question are ok with Bi guys. Promising.

1|0
    0|0
  • I will be able to check out other girls with her. ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • I tried being with a bisexual girl. It was more trouble than it was worth. I'm better off with a heterosexual girl. On the other side, I doubt the majority of girls would be ok with a boyfriend who is bisexual more than heterosexual. I can see a woman being turned off by a guy, who is bisexual, even if they initially found them attractive, but then realizing they dipped their junk in some guy's you know what. xD

0|0
    1|0
    • What if they were bi with only no guys then it would be a three sum

• cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...4-88f3-34841e61d4ea.jpg I'm asexual and really don't care

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. If we're in a committed relationship does it matter who she's had sex with before me? Or what gender she fantasies about?

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't want to suppress someone's sexuality, so I could tolerate some same-sex activity if I was aware of what was happening.

1|0
    0|0
  • It shouldn't matter at all... if your with someone it's because you love them... not your chance at getting a three some.

1|0
    0|0
  • For a girl I don't care.
    Worst case scenario, threesome baby!

1|1
    1|0
  • I'm weird and want all kinds of sex stuff, and threeways are one of them, and if she is bisexual she might be more open to that. The way i see it, that can be the only thing, this matters... Otherwise it's the same for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a partner who identifies as pansexual, but depending on the specific person's definition of bisexual I'm fine with that, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not care if my partner is bisexual or heterosexual

1|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't bother me either way. But it would be nice if she was bi-sexual. Are you bi-sexual?

1|0
    0|0
  • every girl seems to be a bit gay
    actually the ones that aren't a bit lesbo seem to be more butch lol

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter as long as im the only one touching her

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care if they are bisexual. As long as they are not dating anyone other the me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Heterosexual partner only. You have more people you could lose them to if they were bi

0|0
    1|0
  • I do not care if my partner is bisexual or heterosexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girl a bi.. Now I am agree to threesome. Achievement unlocked 🔓! 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• Nope I don't care if he's straight or bi
    but If I had to pick one over the other, I'd pick a bisexual
    I don't know I just find man on man action a turn on

1|3
    0|0
  • I don't know since I'm young I don't know what I would do

0|0
    0|0
  • If he was Raul Esparza, I would not care, but other than that, I would prefer a straight man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a guy who was bisexual. So I don't mind.

0|2
    0|0
  • Heterosexual partner only.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer straight partner

0|0
    0|0
  • Bisexual? For sure. More fun! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • We check out guys and girls together. It's fun!

1|2
    0|0
    • When I had a Bi girlfriend, we had fun with that all the time. More fun when we bedded, though.

Recommended myTakes