How would you approach your crush?

Say you love this guy/girl, what would be YOUR approach to sweep them off their feet? If not then hypothetically what would you like to try?How would you approach your crush??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Aha, I did this in my first year. Let me tell you the story. On my first day, I saw this beautiful girl and tried a shit load of pick up lines. She always laughed it out but she got embarrassed for some of them. One day I approached her casually and asked her to meet me early morning before the start of university. I wanted to confess my love. "So cheesy, I know" but she never turned up #rejected.
    We kept having funny experiences go on between us. I was quite angry that she didn't turn so I wanted to do something no one would ever expect. I was a bit over confident at the time. I came a bit late, around 10:30 am, I had to get a rose. Parked my bike and put my shades on. Approached her and told her something around the lines of: "I wanted to tell you something special this morning just between you and I but you never turned up. So I'm going to tell the whole school right here what I wanted to tell you". In a loud voice, I shouted out: "I LOVE YOUUU!" and threw the rose. She catched it, I'm sure she was startled but at least she smiled. Thinking back on it, I was so embarrassed.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I’m acquainted with them I’ll ask to hang out with them, if i am not acquainted with them then I’ll try to change that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Guess id tell her me and my friends are having a lot of fun and ask her if she wants to come along with us. Then when we got a little closer maybe try inviting her to a date and try to cuddle with her and continue from there 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the circumstances. I've only had a crush on one girl that I had absolutely no idea how to approach. It was one of those times where you just see someone and they are just crazy attractive and you can't help but feel like they are just perfect for you. But every other time that that once I've been able to slip in stupid random sometimes funny remarks.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Hey bitch, get in the car we're getting coffee"
    Bitches love being called bitches

2|2
    1|0
    • so your crushes are always bitches?

• Show All
    • yes im mad at how people use these words." mad as shit" so original. Sorry it's sad and it makes me mad to see how dumb is the society that uses these words.

• I second that

• 0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea, im usually really shy when it comes to girls. I'd try to find an excuse to talk to them and work from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just talk to them about them. Make it about them not about you. Ask them about their day that's a good start.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't approach women I usually have 1-4 approach me first a month and I can charm my way around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont talk to your friend behind him and say "hes hot", etc.. you get what i mean. Go up to him and just talk

0|0
    0|0
  • It's either "how you doin?"

Or

I get cold feet and chicken out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on whether they are introverted or extraverted and whether they have friends with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where is it? School? Church? Club? The street? Although I don't make random crushes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I think I wouldn't sweep a girl off her feet unless we're together. First getting with a crush should be getting to know each other more and grow together. People try to flaunt what they have too much rather than just letting someone find out for themselves or say u do make a crazy first impression, now ul have to spend every day being that same way to keep them interested. I don't wanna take a girl out somewhere fancy and expensive and her come back and my house isn't what she expected. I'd rather just be me and if u like it then awesome. I'm not out to be impressive just have fun

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather not be arrested for unwanted communication so I just wouldn't approach them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would look at them to get them to look at me, smile and look away together her to approach me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm tired of approaching girls on purpose. I would not do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Excuse me Mrs!!! I'm lost would you mind giving me directions to your heart

0|0
    1|0
  • With a cartwheel

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't, too insecure and shy for that shit

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey what are you doing this weekend

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't approach anyone

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• By starting off in the opposite direction.

1|0
    0|0
  • No clue. I get too nervous and get speechless

0|0
    0|0
  • i get over it after 2 days

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes