How would you approach your crush?

Say you love this guy/girl, what would be YOUR approach to sweep them off their feet? If not then hypothetically what would you like to try?How would you approach your crush??

429

Most Helpful Guy

• Aha, I did this in my first year. Let me tell you the story. On my first day, I saw this beautiful girl and tried a shit load of pick up lines. She always laughed it out but she got embarrassed for some of them. One day I approached her casually and asked her to meet me early morning before the start of university. I wanted to confess my love. "So cheesy, I know" but she never turned up #rejected.
    We kept having funny experiences go on between us. I was quite angry that she didn't turn so I wanted to do something no one would ever expect. I was a bit over confident at the time. I came a bit late, around 10:30 am, I had to get a rose. Parked my bike and put my shades on. Approached her and told her something around the lines of: "I wanted to tell you something special this morning just between you and I but you never turned up. So I'm going to tell the whole school right here what I wanted to tell you". In a loud voice, I shouted out: "I LOVE YOUUU!" and threw the rose. She catched it, I'm sure she was startled but at least she smiled. Thinking back on it, I was so embarrassed.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I’m acquainted with them I’ll ask to hang out with them, if i am not acquainted with them then I’ll try to change that.