Are any of you giving up on dating sites and why?

I've been on a dating app before but it's just not the same as actually seeing the person in "person".

438

Most Helpful Guy

• I have tried in the past. Most people on those apps are their for a reason. They can bullshit better on a app than in real life.
    Often times people are looking for something they dont deserve.
    On my 30th birthday there was a female I was talking to who was 27. She asked me how old I was and told her I just turned 30 and her response was "ewww your too old"
    She was 27 with 2 kids I'm better off without someone like that.
    Not to mention they want you to blow their mind from the first message.
    When its nothing to do with intelegance.
    My best friends brother was always shaking up with females on POF who were already in relationships so it all just disgusted me.
    It's meant for people who look nice on the outside, often times they are ugly on the inside.

• Was she serious?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She's the one lonely with kids. she's got her nerve

• And she's 3 years shy of 30

• Like i said people on thise apps are there because they are shallow and find it easier to hide character flaws online because they get sniffed out fast IRL. I'm not sweating it at all.

Most Helpful Girl