What's your ideal first date like?

Mine would be in a cat cafe.
Getting to know someone over coffee is a good option plus how someone interacts with cats (and animals in general) is very important to me and can open some quality conversation about the other person's childhood as well.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I think walking somewhere, going on a stroll, and it could involve a cafe, maybe a farmers market, I wouldn’t suggest a wilderness environment but more like a public environment with people around, through a park, bring a blanket and music and snacks, or bikes. Sometimes I’ve noticed that dinner or a cafe, sitting across from one another, can feel a bit “interrogating” sometimes, or too intense, sometimes... it’s nice to be able to discover something together and watch what the other person appreciates along the way

1|0
    0|0
    • Hmm I like the sounds of it but you wouldn't want to sweat on your very first date, would you? I think that's a good 3rd or 4th kind of date.

• Personally, i would want a girl that doesn’t mind getting a little sweaty ;)
      From my experience, it feels like girls have so many questions, and often those questions doesn’t serve the first date well. Especially questions about being single, past relationships, etc. I don’t know why girls want to know about that so bad, but it messes up the date totally. The last thing you want your date to think about is their ex girlfriend right?
      It doesn’t need to be a long walk, or a fast walk, but I can see why a 3rd or 4th date makes sense too

• I don't know about other girls but personally, I don't mind that much getting sweaty but not on the first date. That's when we want to impress with our looks (as much as possible). Then again, I don't have the sense of smell, I could stink from sweating and that would be a disaster. 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• meet - go to korean restaurant to have dinner - after dinner go to pub or bar (wine or beer) - after a little bit drunk, go to his room and have sex -
    next morning go to home.. if sex was good, i leave messages.. if not, block him

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• I would like to go to coffee day or a restaurant where we can spend ample of time to know about each other like past and how she is planning to spend her rest of life and if I feel like I can fulfill her dreams I would go further if not I will let her know that I may not be her best match as I don't want her to get compromised.

1|0
    0|0
  • First getting coffee first, getting to know each other a bit and then some activity (glowgolf, ice skating anything fun rlly except a movie.. can't really talk there)

1|0
    0|0
  • *scribbles down all these ideas*

For me it would be something fun and different not just a standard dinner date (I might do it) it depends on the person in choice how I would take them out everyone's different.

1|0
    0|0
  • Romantic I'll cook for you, drink some fancy wine with chesses crackers and ham, put some music on so we can slow dance. And least but not least spark some blunts😉

1|0
    0|0
  • Best first date is one that leads to a meaningful connection. The context, environment, and actions are less important.

1|0
    0|0
    • The environment is quite important actually. Many people tend to go to the movies for first dates and it makes zero sense since you can't talk with your date at all. Plus, if the place is crowded or not is also an important factor to me.

• For me at the hospital because I am a doctor and I have no time 😂😂

1|1
    0|0
    • Hahahaha you're only 23, how come you're a doctor?
      And I think that's not a really good idea, hospitals are not very appealing to most people 😂

• Show All
    • I meant med* achool. Go hang out at car cafes in your free time, the love of your life could be there lol.

• I hope so
      Thanks​ 😀😀

• Never given it much tought.. but i think your idea is good thnx

1|0
    0|0
    • As long as you like cats, that's great (why would you go to a cat cafe if you don't lol). I am literally obsessed and I have 4 myself, could never date a guy that despises them😂

• Lol to be honest i came from a country where we have cats everywhere.. it's not that i don't like'm you just got me with talking in a cofe place

• I find cat cafes cozier since you can lounge on a sofa with cats on your lap or play with them. Plus, getting to know if the other person adores animals as much as I do is a huge factor for the future of the relationship.

• Guys only have one goal to thier first date i. e sex. what u would say to him is jus blah blah blah to him. its like guys tend to grow , it takes time for him to see about other things. But what u r saying nw is like expecting him to be all grown up. its not possible.

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly!! I think a movies date is appropriate for much, much later on!

• Okay, wrong reply. Uuuh, no. You're in the wrong here mate. If a guy only wants sex he better stay the fuck away from me. Could care less about his needs, he can find a hooker if that's all he's up for. I'm not a sex toy he can use and then move on to the next.

• Preferably at my place with a good BJ and cunilingus. And then a café to talk about the quality of the experience and if there should be more than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • walking somewhere, near a lake or sea, and talking about life

1|0
    0|0
  • An activity. Hiking, bowling, pool. Something to do while getting to know each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can we just skip the bs and go straight to a 48h long sex marathon?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dog park here !

1|0
    0|0
  • Talking about stuff we like while eating ice cream

1|0
    0|0
  • In a cafe nice etc x

1|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere in the mountains

1|0
    0|0
  • Having coffee and making small talk is good idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • With my crush

1|0
    0|0
  • A crab dinner and a movie

1|0
    0|0
  • In a cozy brewery, drinking good craft beer.

1|1
    0|0
  • Mine would be in a swinger party

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Never, only married people or people in relationships go there

• And also I'm not hot enough to be in one but you mentioned "ideal" in your question so that's where i'd like to be

• Where a girl is sitting in front of me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I would have him over at my house while we hold hands and talk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Carnival. Loud, fun, we can both try to cheat at the games. Win no prizes, eat crap food. I like seeing people have fun

1|0
    0|0
    • That's great!! I'm too whiny to eat crappy food, the guy would run for his life midst date.

• In the park at night

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes