What's your ideal first date like?

Mine would be in a cat cafe.
Getting to know someone over coffee is a good option plus how someone interacts with cats (and animals in general) is very important to me and can open some quality conversation about the other person's childhood as well.

423

Most Helpful Guy

• I think walking somewhere, going on a stroll, and it could involve a cafe, maybe a farmers market, I wouldn’t suggest a wilderness environment but more like a public environment with people around, through a park, bring a blanket and music and snacks, or bikes. Sometimes I’ve noticed that dinner or a cafe, sitting across from one another, can feel a bit “interrogating” sometimes, or too intense, sometimes... it’s nice to be able to discover something together and watch what the other person appreciates along the way

• Hmm I like the sounds of it but you wouldn't want to sweat on your very first date, would you? I think that's a good 3rd or 4th kind of date.

• Personally, i would want a girl that doesn’t mind getting a little sweaty ;)
      From my experience, it feels like girls have so many questions, and often those questions doesn’t serve the first date well. Especially questions about being single, past relationships, etc. I don’t know why girls want to know about that so bad, but it messes up the date totally. The last thing you want your date to think about is their ex girlfriend right?
      It doesn’t need to be a long walk, or a fast walk, but I can see why a 3rd or 4th date makes sense too

• I don't know about other girls but personally, I don't mind that much getting sweaty but not on the first date. That's when we want to impress with our looks (as much as possible). Then again, I don't have the sense of smell, I could stink from sweating and that would be a disaster. 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• meet - go to korean restaurant to have dinner - after dinner go to pub or bar (wine or beer) - after a little bit drunk, go to his room and have sex -
    next morning go to home.. if sex was good, i leave messages.. if not, block him