I became a stripper to support my family because my boyfriend won't work. He hates that I strip.. is it really all that bad?

So I've been with my boyfriend for 2 almost 3 years now and we have a one-year-old son together. My boyfriend won't work so I became a stripper to make money since we have lost everything. My boyfriend hates that I strip. Should I quit or support my boyfriend and 2 sons making quick fast easy money? P. S. I only plan to do this until my family is back on our feet.. this is not a career plan...

2169

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell no! if he won't work and you are he better be at home cleaning cooking and making life for your son f****** awesome. Not having a job does not mean you don't have a job to do. You stepping up to make money for the household no matter what it is is a strong and brave thing to do. So if he don't put in he can get out. But work on him because a son needs a father. But one that sets a good example. Nothing wrong with what you do good luck.

• Thank you and no he refused to do house hold chores as well...

• First of all. Quit your job. Your kids will resent you later for it. Leave his ass. The guy has kids but doesn't want to take care of them? Yea thats a clear sign to leave. It seems he still has feelings for you because he is angry that you are stripping. Like skullwulf said leaving him with your kids will probably straighten him up.

• I agree with everything but I don't think your kids will resent you for doing what you have to do. The world's a tough place. That's like saying lesbians can't have kids for resentment. Don't get a job as a janitor for resentment. Just be a good mother and teach them to be an intelligent thinker to why people do what they do. Not to look at something like it's wrong because other people think it's wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was watching a tv show trailer. The lady said, There’s nothing quite as useless as a useless man. At this point, he’s just dead weight. A man who won’t work as has his girlfriend out stripping is a man you don’t need. Why are you with him? You clearly can take care of yourself. And who cares if you love him? He doesn’t love you.

• But he is pissed that I am stripping... Bc he chooses to not work his rich daddy gives him money left and right and most times he spends it frivolously. I just wonder why myself and our sons arnt enough to make him care and want to support us.

• That makes it worse. He really only cares about himself if he’s going to live off his dad and let you work in that kind of environment. I’m not judging you. It’s just a fact that strip clubs are hotspots for exploitation and human trafficking. It’s not safe, regardless of what kind of security is in place. And morally speaking, I’m concerned about a society that makes sex into a transaction. I know you’re not sleeping with anyone, but women (and men) are worth more as people than to be treated as sexual objects. Your boyfriend would rather lay around than work to get you out of a job he finds repulsive. If he really cared, he would get a job so you wouldn’t see stripping as an option and so that you can choose a safer career. I’m just very concerned for you and disturbed by his behavior. He’s setting a horrible example for your sons, by the way. They’re watching their mother work hard to maintain the household without adequate support. You really deserve more.

• You are trolling us I think, because no woman would stay with a man like that.