What’s your ideal height range for your significant other?

I was just talking to a friend & then she said that she wouldn’t go out with anyone shorter than 5’0 because she’s 5’0 or taller than 6’ bc she feels that anything more than a foot above her height would be too much. For me I’d personally say between 5’5” and & 6’1”, how about you? I’m just bored and curious haha

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• For my girl, I'd like it if when we hug and cuddle, she rests below my chin. Somewhere around 5' - 5' 6".

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He just has to be taller than me, as I'm 5'2. My husband is 6'1.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• I don't like to date women taller than I am (5'11). Not because I have a problem with it, but because most women don't like dating a guy shorter than they are. Although I still WOULD date a woman taller than me.

As for how much shorter I would go... I've gone as low as 5'0, and it was never an issue. Dating much shorter than that has never come up as a possibility, so I don't honestly know if it would be an issue.

1|0
    0|0
  • In 6'2, my perfect range is around 5'3 but i don't mind a bit taller or shorter :) i like petite, short girls cos as a muscular guy it makes me feel kinda like a protector and I like that :P also i think couples with a big height difference is cute

3|0
    0|0
  • I'm about 6'2-6'3 and on the whole, I don't think height really matters for me although I do have a bit of a thing for tall women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tall guys need to leave our short women alone. You don't see me fucking your giraffe women do you 😂😂😂

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm a 5'4 guy. Anything below that by 6 inches ans above that by 3 inches is fine. But if she's really pretty I wouldn't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look like a tall woman Bellamy, how tall are you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweet I just made the cut lol. But preferably my height or shorter works.

1|0
    0|0
  • Between 5'2 and 5'9 is ideal, but if I'm into the girl it doesn't matter. How tall are you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'm 5'10 so id date someone who is 6' tops but I don't really have a limit on how short a girl is. Ill say...4'6" then your too short lol you'd be close to having that midget disorder if you were any shorter than 4'6"

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 6'4" tall and my range has always been between 4'10 and 6'0' not that I would find anyone taller.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer someone shorter than 195 cm which is my height, but anything can happen, and maybe I'll fall in love with a girl that's taller than me

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably around 5' to 5'7" is what I'd accept but my ideal would be around 5'3" to 5'5"

1|0
    0|0
  • There's no range for me. I can adjust with anyone's height.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything from 5 to 6 foot but it isn't a hard line.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do say less than 6' haha, becouse that's my height

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m 182... but I prefer 5’4

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'0 - 6'0ft

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything lower than 178 cm is fine to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything 5'6 and below.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8" how's that? . I'd say about 5'1" to 5'7"

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 5' 11" and don't care about height.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any height because it doesn't matter

1|0
    0|0
  • 4'10" to 5'10". I'm 6'.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5’6” to 6’2”

1|0
    0|0
  • Any height is fine if she's nice

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'0 and 5'6 for me. I'm 5'7

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything really

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m 5’8 I like her to be 5’7-5’9

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm. I'd date a midget. I'd probably date someone taller than me. My preference is towards shorter but there's no magic line.

1|0
    0|0
    • Err in my enthusiasm to proclaim my openness to dating little people I used the old term that I feel like some may not like, sorry!

• hahah, I don’t mind. Hope no one else does! thank you!!

What Girls Said 2

• I'm like 5'3ish.

I'd say between 5'1" and 6'0"

1|0
    0|0
    • I like that you don’t mind shorter than you, good for you & thanks for answering

• She will probably when she starts wearing heels ;-) the gap would be minimum 4"-5" ...

• @Egore I'm not someone that really wears heels. If he didn't want me to wear them while we're together, it's not really a big deal to me. I know there's a lot of crazy pressure on men in the dating game when it comes to height.

• 5"4 to 6"5

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes