1 y

Why is this girl always so close with all the guys?

there´s a girl in my grade and she just seems to be good with all the guys, in kind of a "bro" way tho. She´s extremely touchy feely with them and everyone seems to like her. But I hate her. Firstly, she seemed to hate me first. Secondly, she´s also that close and touchy with my crush. I just can´t look because I´d explode of jealousy when she´s around him. She´d tickle him everywhere, touch his face, lay her hand on his thighs and cuddle him and everything. I´m friends with him, but I usually keep more distance like fucking normal people do to not piss someone off if they don´t like it.
I mean, I´m sure my crush doesn´t like her as more than friends, because also he´s not dumb and knows that she´s like that to everyone.
What would you guys think of this? Would you like that? And should I just ignore that girl? I don't know I´m just really confused and pissed by her lol
3
1