1 y

This guy did something that upset me should I answer his texts or keep ignoring him?

I was supposed to visit him earlier this month and from our conversations I thought I was staying with him then suddenly things changed and when I tried to find out where I should stay he didn't answer. I waited a day and blocked him because I was upset and kept thinking he was hiding something like a girlfriend. I kept blocking and unblocking him for two days. Then I unblocked him and told him I cancelled the flight because I had no where to go. I know this was wrong of me, to ask for answers and then keep him from being able to respond. After I told him I wasn't coming he waited a day and asked what we should do? I told him to visit me we talked a little for the next day or two but I didn't want to fight so I didn't ask about what happened. He has reached out a few times this week and Im still confused and hurt by everything so I haven't replied. I'm not sure what to say that won't be confrontational. Any suggestions? Also do you think I might be his side chick, I dont understand his behavior.
Ignore him he's bad for you
Talk to him and see what's going on
You are actually the problem
Vote C
GirlGuy
3
2