Whats the longest you have been single?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally without a woman? Man. It's been a while since I wasn't at least talking to a woman. I honestly couldn't answer that question.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Between relationships the longest has been little over six months, but I didn't start dating until I was 19.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• More than 30 years consecutively, heading toward 40 years consecutively, but I'm sure some of you have been this record by now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bout a year and a month going off of my relstionship last year. Broke it off because she seemed afraid to talk to me in public

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I've never had a friend and I'm about to turn 30 in a couple weeks. I kind of fear that I won't ever find someone special in life. I've dated, but never had a girlfriend.

0|1
    0|0
  • Let's see...

15 YEARS

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, let's see. 4 months and 3 weeks from now, it will be 34 years - give or take a few hours.

0|1
    0|0
    • Still quite an impressive record. Still haven't found anyone here that had been single for 40 years consecutively or longer. Guess we 30 and over singles throughout our life aren't that rare any more.

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 24

• I've always been single.

0|3
    0|0
    • And how you feel about it?

• @JudgmentDay i want to find somebody but it has to be the right person.

• @jennifer_bloom And even then they could be right for you in the beginning of the relationship or for for quite some time, but then changes happen and things may not work out for both of you. I mean, otherwise, then explain why divorces, breakups, etc. are so frequent?

• I would say three years. I started dating last year, made a mistake and broke my celibacy, regretted it all along the way. Gone back to being by myself because I have money to make.

0|0
    0|0
  • Going on... Shit 6 years now. Thanks for making me think! Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before I met my ex boyfriend last year. I was single for 3 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was a baby to 20 .. But now I am with a boyfriend

0|0
    1|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes