1 y

What do you think about my confronting (through text) a guy I’ve been on 4 dates with regarding my suspicions about his being married?

I’ve been on 4 great dates with this guy. We’ve made out heavily but no sex and are clearly attracted to each other. I found out his last name on our 4th date and I looked him up on FB where I found out quite a bit of stuff. My text was as follows: I saw a very recent picture in his FB of him with a girl who has his last name. I also came across a picture of him with a ring on his finger. I expressed that my digging could be construed as creepy but ultimately I’m protecting myself from getting hurt. I realize we’ve only gone out 4 times and it’s too soon to tell if we’ll work out but this would be a good time to part ways as we aren’t too emotionally invested. He had told me his biggest pet peeve is being accused of something he didn’t do, so, despite my findings, rather than accuse him (partially being mindful of his peeve and partially because I’m hoping it’s not true), I asked him for honesty asking him if he was truly single (i. e. unmarried; not cohabiting with anyone whom you are currently seeing/dating, have dated, want to date; or not in any sort of relationship/commitment, etc.)?
What do you think about my confronting (through text) a guy I’ve been on 4 dates with regarding my suspicions about his being married?
Add Opinion