Why do some guys/girls stay with their cheating partner?

I hate being cheated on. it happen two times in my past relationships. I always dump cheaters. other people should end relationship because cheating is bad. read question & detail please.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Dumping a cheater is like dumping garbage. Coz once a cheater always a cheater. Soo sorry it happened with you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• The number one reason cheating happens is due to lack of communication. Both parties are equally responsible for this. With all due respect the fact that it's happened to you twice proves that point. You need to do some soul-searching and figure out how to make yourself better before the next relationship comes along

0|0
    1|0
    • I am never cheated in any relationships I have.

• Show All
    • I try to give but ended I am moving on and have new boyfriend now.

• I think that's for the best. Best of luck

• Because some of them are cuck wishing their partner to cheat on them.
    Other it can be their value (they consider that person of a high value and finding another one might be rare)
    Morals and religion makes them believe forgiving is helpful (it might be but being a foul it's way stupid)
    They cheated or plan to cheat too.
    Some have indifferent atitude / pleasers or having a baby
    The list can go on

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it would really depend how the cheating happened. If it was a one time thing like at a one nighter at a party or something and she was honest and sorry about it I could work through it. If I found out that she had a ongoing affair with feeling and all I would leave her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Trust me if you ever get married and you too don't you ever tell your wife example divorce and paying a bunch of alimony after that brother

• Why would anyone want to have a serious relationship

• "Other people should end relationship because cheating is bad." Please explain to me why cheating is bad. Just stating it doesn't make it bad. I get the feeling people are just repeating other people. You (others) are with him (her) not for him, but for yourself. Because you like it. So maybe you overestimated him and he is not the one to stay with forever, but it doesn't change anything about the time with him. So by leaving, people will hurt themselves. Some people are scared to make hard choices.

0|0
    0|1
    • He was a asshole and lie more then once. Plus he went out with the girl I hate the most. I dump cheater since they can’t handle a loyal woman. Ex boyfriend.

• I've loved someone so much that I almost wouldn't care what she did... It sounds terrible but she probably couldve murdered a family and I would've lived with it. Some people just can't let others go.

0|0
    0|0
  • They stay with their partner because they BELIEVE that the benefits of staying with them outweigh the benefits of leaving them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they think of moments that brought them happiness and associate those memories with love believing their partner loves them and will somehow change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheaters need to have their asses kicked. Women and men. The only time it's permissible for a man to hit a woman is if she cheats on him. I know this will start a shitstorm. Bring it on.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, at least you didn't say "I'll shoot her" like most angry husbands do who got cheated
      So I think you're all good to go

• Show All
    • Whoa, now that's true gangsta

• @Harsh_5299 Third generation Mafia.

• I'm sorry you had to go through that twice. But hopefully you can expand that 'type of attraction' and find someone better

0|0
    0|0
  • They enjoy the abuse by their partner. Some people love that shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thrill and secrecy makes horny...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well cause they fear they can't find someone new.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's an open relationship?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t agree with open relationships I think is stupidity.

• It's not considered cheating if one is in an open relationship
      And its not stupid... One needs a lot of maturity to accept their s/o sleeping with others is not a form of betrayal

• Coz they can't live without them!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Low self-esteem idiots

0|0
    0|0
    • Once trust is lost a relationship will not last and that's what it's all about

• They might be lonely

0|0
    0|0
  • They lack the confidence to leave

0|0
    0|0
  • Because of love

0|0
    0|1
  • I agree.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• They love them. They think they can change. They will give them another chance. Personally, I would dump a cheater for many reasons (they betrayed me, lied to me, hurt me, etc.)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes