Am I weird for not wanting a relationship? Are there any girls out there like me?

Ideally I'd like to have a girl to do things together go camping, chill out watch movies go on adventures etc I'd also like to have an active sex life but having a girl around me all the time intimately like that I think would get annoying I like my autonomy and I don't feel like I need someone around all the time to validate myself, I'm also not sure if I would want to be monogamous. Thoughts on this?

128

Most Helpful Girl

• That's still a relationship, just not a very committed one. At my stage in life I would find that attitude a huge turn off but I'm sure lots of young girls would be ok with it.

• Aren’t you a independent strong woman? Why would you want a commitment from a man? Commitment to what?

• I agree but yiu just explained in your question how you don't want that...

• Your right I don't, my point is those who want committed relationships want all the fun too they just desire different things in life.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are 22. There is plenty of time to find the right person and find a desire to settle down. I'd perfectly normal to not feel ready for that yet at your age

• I don't know if there's many who would want a friends with benefeits type arrangement, looks like I'm stuck having flings.

• @Wollu what are you on about?

• My experience is that many people your age, regardless of gender, feel the same way.
      It might not always be so clearly stated however. Perhaps it will be a relationship, but both know it could end of circumstances change.
      Heck, I've had the long term relationships and only this lady one is something I truly feel will be forever