How do I know if a guy sees me as just a friend?

How do I know if Im friendzoned?

222

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know him since a while, for sure, it is *at least* a friendship. Did you see some differences in his behaviour between now and at the beginning when you met him? Do you talk to him about your love issues? Maybe he can have also the feeling to be friendzoned. Has he others girls-buddies? Is there a week without news from him? Is he your colleague? There are no secret. It is also difficult for men to know. Easier to take the risk to date someone when you have just meet her but when the friendship is here, we can be afraid to cross the line and loose at the same time a friend and a potential girlfriend. If you share a lot of time together and it is not his behaviour to have a lot of girls-buddies can be a clue. Does he compliment you? Sometimes it is better to rip off the bandage and make the change in your relationship in order to know instead of waiting something will maybe never come.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only part I agree with you on is if he's talking about other girls he likes with her. But the hanging out with same friends and introducing her as a friend not a give a way. I always say this is my friend blah blah... That's the norm for introductions.

• You honestly just need to make some kind of move or ask him. Guys aren't like girls they don't put out signals and therefore, may miss a signal from us here and there. Guys are Straight forward. Also, if they think they waited too long and are deep in the friend zone they won't make a move for fear of rejection, losing you as a friend, making things awkward.