What dating advice would you give to your teenage son & daughter?

What dating advice would you give to your teenage son & daughter?What dating advice would you give to your teenage son & daughter?

622

Most Helpful Guy

• I would tell my teenage girl that she isn't allowed to have sex with the boy until I can see if he's the one for her and he's clean also make him use a condom. The teenage years are the best time to get sexual cause females are at their prime.
    And if I had a son I would encourage him to experience sexual stimulation anytime he wants cause my parents always frowned upon it with me. If he wants to know about masturbation I'd teach him and if he wants to have porn as well I wouldn't care. I got kept away from sexual pleasure when I was a teenager and I wouldn't want my teenage girl or boy to not experience it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be your self
    Dont go by the out side of the body but the personality they have..
    Follow your heart
    Follow your gut
    Pray
    Dont rush it
    Dont wear stuff to impress
    If he doesn't love u for who u r then he is not the e for u
    A guy is supposed to love u for who u r and not just the out side of the body
    Dont judge
    Etc