• Yes (comment down below)
    Vote A
  • Nope
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes: Among other traits, I seek the kind and intelligent. I've answered a question like this before; not only do I have a type, but I also tend to be a bit picky. It's not just OK to "have standards", but you have to have the right standards.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I always thought, well, I'll know my type when I meet him! But appearance-wise, I noticed I tend to go for guys who look strong, and like they can protect me, and have nice hair and a cute face (clean shaven preferable but I don't mind a little stubble). Doesn't necessarily have to be handsome, tall rich, or a specific skin color/ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• Christian, virgin, doesn't wear pants, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, no tattoos and doesn't eat pork.

0|3
    2|0
    • Are you saying girls can wear pants?

• Show All
    • Not really.

The Bible also says the woman needs to marry her rapist and give her dad money. Does that make it okay?

You can’t cherrypick certain things off the Bible and ignore all the other horrendous aspects of it

• @silverqueen
      Why do you think it said that?

That was before Jesus' death too.

• I don't really have a type, it someone has a nice personality and is nice to me, that's what matters most.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer fire-fighting type pokemon but I prefer a nice mix to cover all bases cause you know... pokemon have "weaknesses"...

0|1
    0|0
  • If delicious is a type that is mine. Also, you are delicious so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well being that I often comment on girls' pics, "You don't look like my type", I apparently do.

As long as she's not dumb or snobby

0|0
    0|0
  • 5' 5-8" (shorter than I), healthy skinny, and five years about younger. Optimist. Fun loving. Long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, but not fixed, I do like a bunch of different haorstyles for instance

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah Smart Slim women with glasses medium sized breasts a nice puffy ass and a accent

0|1
    0|0
  • A short, shy girl with petite shoulders who can hide her hands in an oversized sweater

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I love sporty, tomboyish and dominant type of girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • a strong minded beautiful woman that doesn't use men for money and doesn't talk trash behind my back and could be independant on her own

0|0
    0|0
  • A friendly polite but shy, insecure girl 😍
    THE BEST

0|0
    1|0
    • Why in the fuck would you want an insecure girl?

Sounds like you’re insecure yourself...

• Smart, funny and can take/make jokes.

2|0
    0|0
  • Playful, kind, and smart

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, athletic, fit, fun, strong, smart, flirty.

0|1
    0|0
  • Short small skinny girls😍

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls who listen to Blink 182 * heart eyes emoji*

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea. Selena Gomez.

1|1
    0|0
  • Confident and smart girls ✌️

2|0
    0|1
  • 25+ year-old, witty goth women.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 33

• Tall, fit, pale face, dark eyes, religious, humble, meek, intelligent, non-materialistic, trustworthy, reliable, honest, responsible - likes me for my personality and not what I look like.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel like that's a fairly normal "type" description for women and I'm only 2 of those things 😂👻

• Looking at my exs and current boyfriend, they have nothing that they all have in common. Not appearance or personality-wise. I can't make out a type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but i will go outside my type if there is a spark.
    But brown eyes, brown hair, nice smile and tall i find attractive.

0|0
    1|0
  • I really like tall, skinny guy's with preferably brown longish hair and big brown eyes and freckles even though my crush is 6ft4 and he does have brown hair but he has short hair and big blue eye's and no freckle so it not all a must I prefer them to be better on the inside then the out.

0|0
    0|0
    • Personality is a must for me , I usually like funny, kind, nerdy guy's who are a little shy like myself

• Ohh yeah. My type is that super awesome, makes me happy, does silly stuff, can hold an intellectual discussion, loving, understanding, caring about the world, serious when necessary, ambitious, down to earth type of person. :)

To summarize... persons with an awesome personality and interesting mind are just the type for me! And well, there's one person in particular that fits the description haha ((Lovestruck)) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no.
    Physically - must look good, as in cute / handsome / interesting face and decent shape (average to slightly muscular), few inches taller than me
    prsonality - slightly bossy, workaholics who like travelling, caring, goal oriented,
    Weird one - left handed.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few years older, at least 6 ft, at least reasonably fit, long hair, chatty, kind, respectful, patient, has a passion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall, generally a year or two older. Dark hair and glasses are a plus ♥️

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality: Funny, respectful, open minded, and ambitious. Appearance: Brown skin (doesn’t have to be I don’t discriminate lmao), curly hair, and tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to go for athletes and musicians (probably because I am both), but honestly if they are nice, decently intelligent and attractive and funny, I’d them

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of, I'm really into geeky guys. Even if they aren't that cute, I'd prefer one over a hot fuckboy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Adventurous, passionate, kind, outdoorsy, respectful, energetic, active, good sense of humour

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I have an attraction to every shape, size, color, and style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Lean but toned body, blue eyes and hair can be whatever, but I prefer dark hair or blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose tall, well-built, confident, handsome, like a gentlemen, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more Type A about certain life dynamics. For others, more Type B.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess i like athletic guys and kind of bad boyish

0|0
    0|0
  • Preferably any other race then me, common sense, chivalrous, caring and physically strong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Erudite

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

Blonde hair, blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes