Do you have a "type"?

• Yes (comment down below)
  • Nope

3439

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes: Among other traits, I seek the kind and intelligent. I've answered a question like this before; not only do I have a type, but I also tend to be a bit picky. It's not just OK to "have standards", but you have to have the right standards.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I always thought, well, I'll know my type when I meet him! But appearance-wise, I noticed I tend to go for guys who look strong, and like they can protect me, and have nice hair and a cute face (clean shaven preferable but I don't mind a little stubble). Doesn't necessarily have to be handsome, tall rich, or a specific skin color/ethnicity.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE