What’s stopping you from asking your crush out?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Low confidence and extreme shyness
    2. she has a boyfriend
    3. I'm not her type
    4. All of the above this one

0|1
    0|0
    • This is exactly how I felt with my last crush. Unfortunately every thing that you listed was true.

• My crush is the one I've had a crush on since middle School. The worst part is that she was in my gym class and was put right beside me during warm-ups which made me feel even more awkward because she looked very hot in short shorts and a tank top. Not to mention she was already a hot girl.

• I understand your woes. My latest crush was this really quiet girl on this small course that was on where I lived. During the six months I would try desperately to talk to her but I couldn't get two words out of my mouth when I was around her. It didn't help that she already graduated from university and was a teacher part time while I was just a hopeless 19 year old loser.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a crush atm. But when I do it's usually co-workers and I chicken out because if he rejects me it would be awkward for both keeping the professional interaction. The other reason is that I don't like when they think they have a full control over me just because I made the first move. They're usually like "hell yeah, she's into me, I got her! I'm gonna get laid on the first date!". Believe it or not, some guys who said yes were exactly like that. They get their egos so freaking high like they don't have to work for it at all, no need to impress, they just turn into an arrogant assholes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I am a few days from taking my driving test (so I don't have a license). Also, I feel I should try to know her better before asking her out. Although I doubt it, she could have a boyfriend that I'm unaware of.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Lack of knowledge as to whether she's with someone or not
    2. Nervousness
    3. No idea how she feels about me
    4. If she rejects me then we'd still have to interact quite a bit

that's reason enough for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Lack of genuine interest. I have that crush reflex but it just "aint worth " th bullsht.

2|0
    0|0
  • She's too young, and sent too many mixed signals. Moving on to a more mature and receptive women. Mutual attraction is gratifying.

0|0
    0|0
  • She was "busy all week" last time I tried. Since she didn't even suggest to reschedule I just don't think it's meant to be

0|0
    0|0
  • A. She has a boyfriend B. My parents think her entire family is crazy C. Anxiety

0|0
    0|0
  • Low confidence... don't know if she has a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Low confidence and fear of rejection

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing, i already got rejected 😭😂

0|0
    0|0
  • That I don't have a crush HAH

0|0
    0|0
  • My wallet!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a crush

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing...

0|0
    0|0
  • Myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a crush

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause it's not easy to contact Candace Parker

0|0
    0|0
  • No from his mouth

0|0
    0|0
  • We have the same gender

0|0
    0|0
  • Women hate shy guys and unfortunately Im one. Besides Kristen Stewart is gay.

0|1
    0|0
    • That hits me where I live.

• @MatthewOD Sorry, I don't mean to hurt anyone. I was just talking about what I see all over. If you're not a loud mouth and a blowhard, girls will have nothing to do with you.

• No I agree with you wholeheartedly. It's such a shame that every girl I've ever liked has never had the same feelings for me. In fact no girl has ever had a crush on me. It can really make a man bitter. I just curse this extroverted world that we are forced to reside in. So in other words you're not alone.

What Girls Said 13

• I want God to give me advice and tell me to go for it first.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had a crush on a guy, the only thing that would prevent me from pursuing him would be if he didn't show any signs of interest. I wouldn't waste my time on a guy who seemed disinterested in me, or indifferent towards me. I'd need to see obvious signs of interest before I'd approach him , or ask him out on a date

0|0
    0|0
  • Fear of rejection and that he's my co-worker. I don't want to make things weird because we have to work together a lot of the time. I don't want to destroy that comfort level that we have developed, on a personal and professional level.

1|0
    0|0
  • The fact that we agreed on being friends, but then he's started being all affectionate and romantic again and I'm not sure how to treat him. Like if I should see him as a "friend" or something more. Basically a whole lotta confusion😂

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. I don't think he's into me
    2. I'm afraid if I reveal my feelings we won't be close friends anymore
    3. Age difference

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't ask out. A guy has to want me enough to ask me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Then don't complain about being single (not that you are currently complaining).

• Well one crush I won't confess because she is not gay. And one crush I won't confess because he don't like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im personally scared of rejection because what if I’m not pretty enough. Or what if he’s just not interested at all and I read him wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven’t because I’ve idolized him for years and I couldn’t bear to have him reject me.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fear of rejection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Distance :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont mind asking him out im just concerned he will read into it as more than what im saying and say yes or no on that basis instead of asking what i mean, and then well not date or we will but with starting misunderstandings. i can't explain things or correct misgivings im not asked about., so i worry about that bc i hate miscommunication.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes