What’s stopping you from asking your crush out?

1420

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Low confidence and extreme shyness
    2. she has a boyfriend
    3. I'm not her type
    4. All of the above this one

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • This is exactly how I felt with my last crush. Unfortunately every thing that you listed was true.

• My crush is the one I've had a crush on since middle School. The worst part is that she was in my gym class and was put right beside me during warm-ups which made me feel even more awkward because she looked very hot in short shorts and a tank top. Not to mention she was already a hot girl.

• I understand your woes. My latest crush was this really quiet girl on this small course that was on where I lived. During the six months I would try desperately to talk to her but I couldn't get two words out of my mouth when I was around her. It didn't help that she already graduated from university and was a teacher part time while I was just a hopeless 19 year old loser.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a crush atm. But when I do it's usually co-workers and I chicken out because if he rejects me it would be awkward for both keeping the professional interaction. The other reason is that I don't like when they think they have a full control over me just because I made the first move. They're usually like "hell yeah, she's into me, I got her! I'm gonna get laid on the first date!". Believe it or not, some guys who said yes were exactly like that. They get their egos so freaking high like they don't have to work for it at all, no need to impress, they just turn into an arrogant assholes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE