1 y

I like two guys. Im basically stuck and don’t know which one to pick. Someone help?

I’m stuck between two guys. The first one is my ex I don’t like him with anyone else so that obviously shows I care if I’m jealous and he doesn’t really treat me well but then there’s this other guy that I really like and he says he likes me but doesn’t show it as much as I do and it bothers me bc I don’t want to come off desperate so I try to not to show it. I don’t want to keep getting feelings and him not feel as much the same way back. I basically don’t want to get hurt so I’m trying to stop it now before it gets worse but then again I don’t want to let go. So which one should I pick? Don’t comment neither one bc that’s not gonna work.
5
2