1 y

Prom is in two weeks and I still never asked my crush. How can I get her alone without it being so sudden?

(Sorry for the wall of text)
There's this girl in my French class who I've admittedly been crushing on for a bit. Last semester, we sat next to each other and did work together and stuff, but this semester we sit across the room from each other and barely talk. I might have messed things up a little cause on the last class of the first semester she sat next to me on a couch we have in the classroom while I was playing my guitar and we kinda just sat there saying nothing (we were the only ones on the couch, I saw her take a Snapchat video of me). Since we sit across the room from each other, we don't talk as much as we used to. she told me a few weeks ago that if I ask somebody I should play the guitar for them. Since we don't talk much anymore, would it seem like too much to ask her to prom? If not, how can I get her alone when she's always with her friends?
4
1