Have you ever had a "forbidden crush?"?

Have you ever accidentally fallen in love with someone or gained feelings for someone you really shouldn't have gained them for? How did it come to be? Spending too much time together? I'm kinda dealing with that, and it seems that the more I try to put it off, the more difficult it gets..
  • Yes, I'm currently dealing with it.
    Vote A
  • Yes, though I got over it.
    Vote B
  • No, I never have.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, there is a girl who is my TA, classmate, colleague, mentor, and best female friend. I spend a LOT of time with her (easily 20+ hrs/wk), and I have developed incredibly strong romantic feelings for her (like tenfold stronger than any feelings I’ve had for other girls).

She already has a boyfriend, and we are just in different places in life. I’m about to graduate from college in a few months, and she’s about to get her PhD by the end of the year. And we are from entirely different backgrounds. I’m American and she’s from Beijing, China.

I want soooo badly to tell her how breathtakingly beautiful she is to me, but I know it would be all for naught, so I just hide my feelings around her. I hate every second of it. At times, I wish I never met her, so I wouldn’t know this emotional torment.

3|1
    0|0
    • tell her maybe

• I’ll probably tell her right before I graduate. That way I can get it off my chest, and I never have to see her again.

• you never know, that's why I support the idea of telling such things

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Yes I have. I accidentally fell in love with a girl that I was best friends with since elementary school when she Sat in class in high school and said she would rather date me then another guy we went to school with and when she said that I thought awkward because of the long friendship we had but then she said she actually couldn't because of that and I agreed and also she immediately hooked up with another guy that used to be gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have? No, had. Even if I still love her. She was my crush for a long time, but she never was single, so I couldn't even tell her. Then, she suddenly stopped talking to me, without apparent reasons, and blocked me on all social medias after a month or two.
    That was quite hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fallen in love is far beyond a crush. Regardless. I had a serious crush on my cousin through my late teens. I was still hot and bothered for her when I chatted in person with her in my early thirtes. Then she was all big and cur-vae, dayum. Nothing's forbidden for me, given consenting adults. And I've had a vasectomy, so I ain't givin no chidrens to nobodae. Besdies, I like anal. KEEP IT GREEK.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still do, but I lost Drew Barrymore's phone number.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... with a lady who was dealing with me as a client in a project. We both knew it is just an attraction towards sex only... and not future with it..

0|0
    0|0
  • When you fall for your friends girl at the time... I felt super shitty after admitting it cuz things just didn't go back to normal after.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I currently have a crush on my dying grandmother. I mean she's hooked on life support, just like I'm hooked on her. #loveislove

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a crush on a Muslim girl for 5 years
    And I had a crush on my HS gym teacher and one of my college professors.

0|0
    0|0
  • You only forget about it when you find someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit: a married woman, mother of two, when I was 19

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I used to have a crush on my best mates girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, though I got over it. I am now an aromantic asexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Had a crush on my teacher. She had a fat ass lmao

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, with a teacher when I was in HS.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a forbidden crush on a girl at work.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes its like for bidin fruit

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, my senior girl in college

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, she was a muslim girl

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm guessing you're not muslim yourself?

• @Nataliaxx no, but a friend of mine is muslim, and he slept with a muslim girl who wasn't his wife, since then her parents threaten to kill him.

• Always I keep getting curved

0|0
    0|0
  • My cousin

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• I liked this major fuckboy my sophomore year. Our parents knew each other, so we were always around each other. He played the game well. I only got as far as making out with him a few times. Glad we didn't go any further. He just had a son, and there's another on the way. He's only 18. We're still good friends though, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • In high school I had a crush on this guy I worked with because we became pretty good friends always making each other laugh while working together but he had a girlfriend so nothing ever came close to happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I were around 15, I had crush on my Math teacher. I had no interest in going further tho.

Then had crush on a guy who was taken. It was just hardly for a week tho lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what standards on which something is forbidden. I am currently "seeing" a 29 year old. I'll be 19 this year, he'll be 30. 11 year difference. And when I say I'm "seeing" him, I mean we went in a date and clicked really well and talk a lot and are planning another date when we're done moving.

I say this might count as forbidden because the age gap also because he is more stable than I am and obviously less/more life experiences. I want to continue to get to know him and I'm just waiting to see if I can teach him anything, like if I can compliment him and make him better and grow in all different aspects. I'm sure he could do the same with me I just want to see if I can do any with him. Although so far it seems my perspective for him is helpful in some cases. I dunno. Some would say it's forbidden. Especially if I am defecating where I eat if we end up being a "thing".

0|0
    0|0
    • It's only forbidden with the kiddie faction. Used to be younger folks LOOKED UP TO elders, as the latter had knowledge and experience. I looked to them for that reason, and I learned far more than the kids older than me. Also why I had lots of early, and informative, sensual experience. Now I'm the elder, and, well, there is a dearth of those similar, I understand, but they're not non-existent. Kiddies just are afraid.

• Casually.. All the time.
    My gay best friend, hot clients my ex had, cute guy that I cried in front of at work when my boss went through her bitch phase.

Seriously.. Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a crush on my teacher who is 15 years older than me and I currently have a crush on guy who is already in relationship. Guess I will never find a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • heh i liked a 25ish yr old guy once but i saw his facebook and e turned out to be a total idiot haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. My ex best friend who had a girlfriend at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had crushes on my brother's and uncles' friends before. That's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My sophmore English teacher. I mean i still stalk him on facebook but im like 90% over him.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a crush on one of my teachers, but i got over it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i have LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had such a crush

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea. It was a family friend member who was 20+ years older than me. He started hanging around the family more and more and we became "friends" and not good things came from that... Now he is no longer a friend of the family.

0|0
    0|0
  • i had a crush on my best friend’s boyfriend. though nothing happened, i found out later that when he would get drunk, he’d talk about me all the time to her.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes