Have you ever had a "forbidden crush?"?

Have you ever accidentally fallen in love with someone or gained feelings for someone you really shouldn't have gained them for? How did it come to be? Spending too much time together? I'm kinda dealing with that, and it seems that the more I try to put it off, the more difficult it gets..
  • Yes, I'm currently dealing with it.
  • Yes, though I got over it.
  • No, I never have.
    Vote C

1629

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, there is a girl who is my TA, classmate, colleague, mentor, and best female friend. I spend a LOT of time with her (easily 20+ hrs/wk), and I have developed incredibly strong romantic feelings for her (like tenfold stronger than any feelings I’ve had for other girls).

She already has a boyfriend, and we are just in different places in life. I’m about to graduate from college in a few months, and she’s about to get her PhD by the end of the year. And we are from entirely different backgrounds. I’m American and she’s from Beijing, China.

I want soooo badly to tell her how breathtakingly beautiful she is to me, but I know it would be all for naught, so I just hide my feelings around her. I hate every second of it. At times, I wish I never met her, so I wouldn’t know this emotional torment.

• tell her maybe

• I’ll probably tell her right before I graduate. That way I can get it off my chest, and I never have to see her again.

• you never know, that's why I support the idea of telling such things