Do you make a guy pay for the date a lot? Or guys do you refuse to let a girl pay for the date when she offers?

I normally offer, but a guy refused to. So I normally offer to pay for drinks or so. However in future don't want a guy to pay for me, unless we are further in our relationship. Only because I don't want a guy thinking I owe him something and used that against me.

321

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't had any try to pay when I do, but I would refuse to let her pay.

• I wouldn't let her pay even if it was a really bad date. I just think the guy should do that, and wouldn't think she owed me something as a result.

• I would advise you to tell a guy in advance you want to pay for yourself to (hopefully) avoid the awkwardness.

• Yeah good idea.