What is the most important thing someone should know before dating you?

For me, I get mad whenever I'm hungry. I might say something offensive at that time but I don't mean it.

1816

Most Helpful Girl

• its very difficult for me to talk about my feelings and be affectionate it it doesn't mean i dont feel anything for you or dont like it when you touch me.

... though its not something id want to mention before dating a person lol

hmm, maybe these -

i like time to myself -nothing personal.

i dont like surprises.

i think things through this does not mean im doubting you or suspicious im just analytical and through. and i like to have a clear picture of events in my life.

explanations not 'signs' i will not pick up on signs and you might take that the wrong way.

i dont say one thing and mean another, if you want to know something please ask.

i sometimes have a delayed reaction to stuff bc i process things intellectually before i asses my feeling towards it. if my reaction disappoints you it might just not be fully developed yet. wait a day or two.

i avoid jumping to conclusions and i dont deal well with people who do. oil and water. fucking stressful.

i dont like cooking or eating out.

i like to get used to a person physically before sex and even before deeper talking. so if we lay down for a long time and nothing happens, it doesn't mean i won't open up or dont desire you sexually. im just working up to things.

i am very active if i dont get physical activity i will be irritable. so if i dont want to go sit in a cage in the morning its not bc of you. hike first then sit.

im honest. if you want to know, ask. honesty is important to me. if you lie im out.

i understand every person has their own unique thoughts and experiences expectations beliefs convictions issues.. I am not going to use stereotypes to understand you i expect the same courtesy. if you can not afford me that courtesy , we are not going to work even for a day.

Most Helpful Guy

• That I'm slightly autistic. While it doesn't define who I am (that's also defined by I being a cunt, for example) it may show itself in due time, which one should be warned about. While I don't require handling with velvet gloves there are certain things that do (for no apparent reason for any observer) trigger me. Oh well.

And maybe the fact that I am a cunt and that I don't care if I offend anyone unless it is negative for my goals to do so ("If you hate me but I don't want you to hate me").