What is the most important thing someone should know before dating you?

For me, I get mad whenever I'm hungry. I might say something offensive at that time but I don't mean it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• its very difficult for me to talk about my feelings and be affectionate it it doesn't mean i dont feel anything for you or dont like it when you touch me.

... though its not something id want to mention before dating a person lol

hmm, maybe these -

i like time to myself -nothing personal.

i dont like surprises.

i think things through this does not mean im doubting you or suspicious im just analytical and through. and i like to have a clear picture of events in my life.

explanations not 'signs' i will not pick up on signs and you might take that the wrong way.

i dont say one thing and mean another, if you want to know something please ask.

i sometimes have a delayed reaction to stuff bc i process things intellectually before i asses my feeling towards it. if my reaction disappoints you it might just not be fully developed yet. wait a day or two.

i avoid jumping to conclusions and i dont deal well with people who do. oil and water. fucking stressful.

i dont like cooking or eating out.

i like to get used to a person physically before sex and even before deeper talking. so if we lay down for a long time and nothing happens, it doesn't mean i won't open up or dont desire you sexually. im just working up to things.

i am very active if i dont get physical activity i will be irritable. so if i dont want to go sit in a cage in the morning its not bc of you. hike first then sit.

im honest. if you want to know, ask. honesty is important to me. if you lie im out.

i understand every person has their own unique thoughts and experiences expectations beliefs convictions issues.. I am not going to use stereotypes to understand you i expect the same courtesy. if you can not afford me that courtesy , we are not going to work even for a day.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That I'm slightly autistic. While it doesn't define who I am (that's also defined by I being a cunt, for example) it may show itself in due time, which one should be warned about. While I don't require handling with velvet gloves there are certain things that do (for no apparent reason for any observer) trigger me. Oh well.

And maybe the fact that I am a cunt and that I don't care if I offend anyone unless it is negative for my goals to do so ("If you hate me but I don't want you to hate me").

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I really, really love Club crackers. Like if we're fighting, and you bring me a box of Club crackers, we're A-ok again.
    I also have a cracker song. Be prepared for me to sing it at any time during the day.
    (On a serious note---)
    I love debating, if you can't keep up with me intellectually you'll be dumped. Loyalty is the most important thing to me, and if a situation arises where you need to be loyal to me and you aren't, you will, surprise, be dumped.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I wake up from naps I can be a bit moody. Don't try to get me jealous, I dont like games and I think its something very immature and I'll get annoyed. When Im mad I can say some really stupid mean things I dont mean. Im very insecure. I can act like a little kid sometimes. I can be awkward.

0|1
    1|0
  • I don’t like small talk, so if you’re trying to flirt with me that way, I will blow you off because I’m bored as hell.

0|1
    0|0
    • Let me do that for you: you're optimistic but often perceived as bitchy due to your language

• Yeah, I know. It doesn’t much bother me tbh. I don’t see the point in pussyfooting around things either, and it gives me great joy to speak like a thrice divorced heiress from the 60s.

• That it takes a long time for my wall to come down. I don't express my feelings or emotions easily. I have trouble trusting and opening up. And I can't be your whole world.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have swings at times can be all about been romantic a day later been all sex and later just want to learn don't even touch me mood

And beside all that i am completely and uterly mad

0|1
    0|0
  • I am depressed and have zero self-esteem (not for my looks). Plus, I absolutely hate it when a guy tells me stuff like 'what if you find a better, more handsome guy' these types of questions.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm really sensitive and I freak out if I notice a change in behavior, then I start thinking they're losing interest, or I have annoyed them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I get really angry when I'm hungry, and my mood swings easily like every time. And I'm a depressed person

0|1
    0|0
  • That I would like to be treated as an equal and to not fake anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • i get attached quick and need constant reassurance that u like me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm very weird and a very confusing, complicated human

0|1
    0|0
  • im crazy

1|0
    0|0
    • Amel! Where have you been? No sarcasm but I kinda missed you

• i throwed my phone bc fb gag and social media and i have one that only says hi now im connecting from pc whenever im bored now no more phone ringing

• I get attached really quickly

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm into cruelty

0|1
    1|0
  • At least to pretend he is clever ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • That I don't want kids.

1|1
    0|0
  • I get angry but don’t mean it

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• In generell i am rather Independent and can't stand it If someone has to spend every day with me. I am rather loyal to death and yes If i have to choose betwen Friends ( know for 4 Up to 12 years at least) and my Girl friend my Friends will always get priority No Matter what. On weekends be ready that i am Out playing Airsoft with me buddys somewhere in france or Switzerland and i know what i want so If you don't Just leaf i got No Time for Games they are a waist of Energy and time

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m brutally honest and bad at romantic gestures. I get pretty uncomfortable when people touch me. I’m generally extremely polite, but if I feel backed into a corner I go from 0 to 11 on the rage meter.

I’ll probably shower you with adoration, which might annoy some people, but I’m just expressing how I feel honestly. I’m also very sensitive and hate it when people aren’t honest and up front with me. Play games with my emotions at your own peril.

0|1
    0|0
  • They need to except me being born with Cerebral Palsy Because I can't hide my Disability. On my right side.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm someone who can be happy with absolutely nothing, and everything that's not a necessity for me I give away to those less fortunate than I.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like sex soo much that I miiiiight quit the relationship if she denies it or asks for favours in exchange for sex or if she doesn't like sex

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 0% romantic and, I don't like kissing. I value my privacy more than anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do not twist Bible scriptures out of context. That will get me really hot really fast.

0|1
    0|0
  • That I'm not getting married and that I have no desire to have children.

0|1
    0|0
  • My heart already belongs to another but we can't be together because of society

0|1
    0|0
  • That I'm a bit awkward.

1|1
    0|0
  • I hate when someone tries to change me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im not smart. I'm lucky and knowledgeable.

0|1
    0|0
    • Admitting that you are not smart makes you smarter in some other ways... :)

• I guess. Lol. I actually have a pattern that I follow... Like I'm sure most of my friends could accurately predict what I am going to do on a hourly basis.

• All you need is to stick around, I never mean it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Expect the unexpected.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm asexual

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes