1 y

Is it wrong to hang out with my friends cheating ex girlfriend?

BUT!!! she is my best friend. Basically, im a guy, i have a girl best friend, we have been friends for years, got other guy friends, one of them starts dating her, they date, she cheats on him (not with me ofc, apart from kissing, but she calls it best friend kisses, its has the same value like a high five or a fist bump), and now he is pissed at me, saying that im rubbing it in his face by hanging out with her which obviously is bull af.

thing is, she is a really great friend, she was always nice to me, she never betrayed me, i know that i can completly trust her, unlike some other "Friends" i had in school, she is just a really good person and a good friend, so i dont think its wrong for me to hangout with my best friend, it just happens to be that she is also another friends ex. Who is right? him or me?
1
2